Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
#43
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
To answer the OP:

I'm a heterosexual. My answer is probably going to be complicated though. On the one hand, I can get all dolled up if I have somewhere nice to go. On the other hand, the majority of my days, I'm a t-shirt and jeans, messy hair, no makeup kinda girl. I am diverse in lots of areas. I know how to fix most things on a car. I rebuilt a double barrel carburetor when I was 19, yet when my oldest was two, I made every piece of clothing she wore. I hate shopping. I own several power tools and I know how to use them all. I am in a pool league. I'm studying to be a cosmetologist because I love doing other people's hair. I am totally in the "mom" role and love being one. I cook and bake like no one's business.

So really, for me, it depends on the day as to whether or not I feel pretty. But know this....

I am all woman.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by Joods - November 13, 2016 at 10:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 34195 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 764 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 600 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 3561 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 115121 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 2398 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 7539 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 1550 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 1469 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the reason for Socialism being such a dirty dirty word in America? NuclearEnergy 18 7661 July 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)