Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist?
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist?
If you have to be told, if that;s your idea of a salient question, then explaining it probably won't be useful. You -could- smash a person with a hammer, btw......lord only knows why you don't, judging by that query.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 6:18 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 8:50 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 11:19 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 11:35 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 11:52 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 11:58 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 12:04 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 12:08 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 2:55 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 15, 2016 at 12:06 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 16, 2016 at 7:59 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 17, 2016 at 7:37 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 17, 2016 at 8:26 am
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 18, 2016 at 3:43 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 18, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 18, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by deleteduser12345 - December 23, 2016 at 5:08 pm
RE: Theists: How can predetermined fate and free will coexist? - by The Grand Nudger - December 26, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 268 83600 June 23, 2025 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: awty
  Theists, provide your arguments for God. Disagreeable 41 11460 August 9, 2024 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Free Will Theodicy FlatAssembler 64 16172 July 13, 2023 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 33191 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Theists: What is your stance on evolution? Agnostic1 118 32242 March 27, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  On the lunacy of free will slartibartfast 152 33801 October 20, 2021 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Kitan Etos 184 53474 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 41500 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: awty
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 10918 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: awty
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62409 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)