Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 4:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our theists of all labels please answer....
Our theists of all labels please answer....
I never get a good response from anyone of any label. I really want to see anyone, answer the following without quoting their club or book or holy person. This I am inviting anyone any Muslim or Christian or Buddhist or Hindu, anyone. 

Consider the following and THINK hard before you respond.

The question is not "Why" 

But

"Why do you feel the need to buy your position over any other" And I don't want to hear "My club" I want your answer coming from you, don't regurgitate what your club/writings say.

Every follower of every religion, be it Christianity or Islam or Jewish or Buddhist or Hindu and all the sects of the world's religions, everyone who follows a holy writing or holy person or buys into a sect, has a reason "why". That means nothing.

The real challenge is self introspection which most don't want to face. The real question the follower of any religion should ask themselves isn't "why" but "Why do I feel the need to buy this?" 

If you are simply making an apology, you are not being objective, you are looking for a reason, that is not objective, that is simply looking for an excuse. 

If you ask yourself "Why do I feel the need to buy this" is a much harder question to ask yourself. 

Does the follower think if they leave their position for another club that they will suddenly burst in flames? If not then why do you feel the need to buy your position? If you can see others who hold other positions as also being good and doing good, then again, why do you feel the need to hold your position and not the position of others? I am not aiming that challenge at only Christians, but all followers of all religions, Muslims and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists ect ect ect....

Maybe humans need to consider those ideas are merely things they find comfort in. Maybe it is simply something you like and allowed your emotions to draw you in?

Messages In This Thread
Our theists of all labels please answer.... - by Brian37 - April 23, 2017 at 9:23 am
Our theists of all labels please answer.... - by Valyza1 - April 23, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Our theists of all labels please answer.... - by Valyza1 - April 24, 2017 at 1:12 pm
Our theists of all labels please answer.... - by Valyza1 - April 24, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help Denzil99 23 326 Yesterday at 11:08 am
Last Post: Denzil99
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5316 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Reading the bible: please help! ignoramus 71 15276 October 8, 2018 at 1:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Theists, please describe how you experience your god I_am_not_mafia 161 17101 June 15, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 943 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  To All Those Theists Who Aren't In It For The Swag Edwardo Piet 17 3005 June 2, 2018 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Please describe your god's loyalty reward scheme. I_am_not_mafia 101 25565 November 23, 2017 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Cod
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 128639 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 21708 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13281 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan