Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation
(May 3, 2017 at 2:04 pm)alpha male Wrote: Call it what you like, but the fact is that it's recommended for adults as well as children, but most people don't get the full course of treatments. They're putting others at risk. Is spreading cancer acceptable because you don't pay attention to the vaccine recommendations?

You've played this card before, ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have you got yours? Or are you being the hypocrite I believe you to be? 

Not all HPV causes cancer. 

From the CDC: "Most people with HPV never develop symptoms or health problems. Most HPV infections (9 out of 10) go away by themselves within two years. "

https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccine.html

Edit: Did you notice that it's not a required vaccine, similar to the shingles vaccine?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by GUBU - April 30, 2017 at 7:24 pm
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by Isis - April 30, 2017 at 8:13 pm
RE: The Truth about Vaccines:A quick refutation - by brewer - May 3, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccines: Low trust in vaccination 'a global crisis' zebo-the-fat 20 2160 September 6, 2019 at 8:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Is there a term for this? Quick thinking in a crisis. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1957 September 27, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Quick question about evolution Yoo 29 3396 August 28, 2016 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Quick train question...(puzzle) lifesagift 33 6439 December 18, 2014 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  exempt from vaccines for religious reasons Cego_Colher 9 2730 October 15, 2010 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris