Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 2:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
(May 9, 2017 at 7:18 pm)anjele Wrote:
(May 9, 2017 at 6:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: And again if Gallop polled people and 56% of those polled thought the earth was flat, would the earth be flat? If 56% of Americans were polled and thought it was ok for a 30 year old man to marry a 13 year old, would that make it ok?

Again, you are cherry picking one poll, I gave you two other links the USA link and the MSNBC link.

Just because you can do something does not make it wise. 

And again, I also gave you SCALIA's quote saying the 2nd was not a free for all.

Thanks for getting me banned on TTA for "harrassment" when I was trying to help you.

That is ok, if it gets you the help you need, and you don't hurt yourself and it makes you feel better, I don't mind.

I reported you.  And, you are quite welcome.

And again, if it prevents him from hurting himself then it should not matter what happens to me or what you or he think of me.

I do get to talk about firarms, and addictions and mental illness in combo because I have dealt with both.

My adoptive dad was legal at time of buy, shot his handgun with me in the room. Depression runs in my biological family, my older sister would think like KUSA. She would agree with KSUA, her boyfriend owns several firarms. Long before I met KUSA on either website, I got calls form her on a few occasions about how life sucked. I left those phone calls with her wondering if she would use one of his firearms. I still wonder because they do get into heated fights sometimes, not physical but very verbal, if he is going to lose it himself and hurt my sister.

I am not even joking now. I DONT own a firearm myself precisely because of my own feelings. I do not think enough people understand that about themselves. 

I have even pointed to other firearm owners who agree with me on what people should consider and it isn't as simple as "legal at time of buy".

If you really want to help KUSA, then don't worry about me.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm

21,000 gun suicides

Notice all the other types combined while equal half, are still far lower than firearm, which means firearms are far more likely to be used in a suicide.

Homocide with firearm,

Most homicides involve someone the person is familiar with. and those homicides are a majority done with firearms. The next number lower is still only 5k.

Again, this proves that firarms are easy to use.

Total number of fatal gun use resulting in Homicide and suicide is an average of 36k a year. Divide that by 365, you are talking about 98 firarm deaths per day, both homicide and suicide, and most of those deaths, as I said happen with the user, or someone the user is familiar with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? - by Brian37 - May 9, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 8131 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1094 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 364 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5564 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2338 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8427 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10346 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 1050 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1754 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  All Hail the Second Amendment Minimalist 3795 663686 August 14, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama