Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech?
What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech?
I said to a Kenyan colleague at work today that although her "manual" on how to pass the British Citizenship exam SAYS we have freedom of speech in the UK, we do, in fact, not. Sharia is a fair and preferable decent code of conduct, especially when compared to Western anarchy/liberty? Freedom of speech? Fuck off, it's a fiction, no? Even over the pond in North America?

ETA: For the record, at this juncture, I do not support the idea of total freedom of speech. And now a joke - go interact with an oyster #slurp
RE: What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech?
[Image: 360_F_266635469_ISbn7skgrKCwDlCslWVDnlDYUxyVe2nm.jpg]

Fuck your mother with a telegraph pole ; )...no beef please, just keeping things on topic, and, of course, parading my sparkling wit...

To be honest, I just interpreted your comment as saying I'm "fishing" but I guess it could have meant something else....inform pls?
I can tell you what happens in Belfast when you tell a cop that his mum takes it up the bum - you have a short, sharp conversation with Mister Truncheon. Just as you’re getting your rebuttal in order, Mr. Truncheon’s mates arrive and present their point of view. Two days later, after having been a guest of HRH, you get to appear before Uncle Magistrate and retract your previous position. As proof of your sincerity, you give Uncle a completely voluntary gift of £500.

Simpler times, but they were good fun.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I had a guitarist buddy back in the 70' s who got drunked up -  climbed up on a police cruiser and proceeded to piss all over it.

The cops showed up - and he kept them at bay by pissing at them.

This is a perfect analogy that answers the OP.

You can spew all you want - but eventually you run out of piss - and then they clock your ass....
(April 15, 2022 at 5:14 pm)Duty Wrote: Fuck your mother with a telegraph pole ; )...no beef please, just keeping things on topic, and, of course, parading my sparkling wit...

To be honest, I just interpreted your comment as saying I'm "fishing" but I guess it could have meant something else....inform pls?

If it walks like trolling and talks like trolling, it's probably trolling.

Not going to gratify your wish for a bite, though. You know the sentence you wrote that spurred that response.

That looks like a damn fun time near shore.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You don't tell cops to fuck off.

You just find a convenient place to dispose of the body.
Dying to live, living to die.
'Pig(s)' got me into plenty of trouble in the 1970's.

I'm pretty sure 'fuck off' was against public vulgarity laws back then.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 16, 2022 at 1:32 pm)brewer Wrote: 'Pig(s)' got me into plenty of trouble in the 1970's.

I'm pretty sure 'fuck off' was against public vulgarity laws back then.

Lucky you. The cops never got me into trouble. I was perfectly capable of managing that on me own.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 12936 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 203 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 873 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 762 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 378 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 3626 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 314 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Do You Suppose This Slimeball Remembers This Speech? Minimalist 1 347 August 22, 2018 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  So what happens now? Are you worried? GODZILLA 0 293 June 28, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1195 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama