Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Evolutionism vs. Creationsim
RE: Questions about Evolutionism vs. Creationsim
(June 23, 2017 at 5:55 pm)MusicalElf11 Wrote:
(June 23, 2017 at 12:41 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: 1. 24 hours. That's how long a day is, give or take a few minutes.

2. Billions of years, according to radiometric dating and other evidences.

3. Of course we do. The evidence is fairly indisputable.

4. No, Adam was not a historical figure. He's a metaphor in a mythical tale.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

1. 24 hours or just nonexistent, if you believe it's a fake story?

2. Could you describe what radiometric dating was used as proof? I've been able to study it somewhat, and when measuring the half-lives of different substances, we find different results. Which specific elements were you referring to? And what other evidences?

3. The evidence is indisputable. Which evidence? Transitional fossils or something else?

4. How do you know he is a myth?

Oh look!
Another Statler Waldorf! (reference: https://atheistforums.org/thread-5237.html)

Drop that "answers in genesis" site and all the pseudo science it contains. It'll melt your brain. True story, I've seen it happen... well... I know a guy who says he saw it happen.

Can't wait to see you bring up the "moon recession proves the Earth can't be as old as claimed"... Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about Evolutionism vs. Creationsim - by pocaracas - June 23, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the existance of Self Aware animals futher question the whole Creationsim argumet pop_punks_not_dead 10 8298 February 14, 2013 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: pop_punks_not_dead
  Creationist group enlists students in frontal attack on evolutionism Thor 21 8968 July 27, 2010 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Thor