Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 11:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much?
#38
RE: I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much?
Here's the thing, obama golfed less than once a week during his term..and if Trump golfed more than once a week..who cares?  Who cares -if- it looked like he was even remotely interested in doing his job?  It's the latter part that counts...and I'm not even holding out on succeeding at his job - I accept incompetent as a matter of course for american politics. 

Trump is -less- than a failure, he's a fuckin embarrassment.  His shitty non-policies take a back seat to me, at a bare minimum, the president of the US of A should not embarrass the US of A.  If he could somehow manage to be a non-embarrassing ignorant racist shitwad..I'd just say "meh"....but he can't, it's not in him.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? - by The Grand Nudger - July 20, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 12549 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 10404 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 4557 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 1115 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 5511 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 4012 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 6070 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 37252 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 10710 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 4612 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)