Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help?
#16
RE: So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help?
(August 3, 2017 at 10:06 am)pool the matey Wrote: Two types:

1) bum chik bumch bumch bumch chika buka chika buka bum chik bumch bumch

2) music like beethoven :3

Okay, if I'm understanding this correctly, you're trying for either something like Luther Perkins' guitar work with Johnny Cash or Beethoven. A very strange dichotomy indeed.

For what it's worth, I don't know much about the software side of the equation. Besides the occasional playing with an iPad app, the only time I can remember using software to make music is when I transcribed arrangements for my cigar box guitar into OpenOffice Word.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? - by Rev. Rye - August 3, 2017 at 10:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music to fall asleep Fake Messiah 2 1881 August 29, 2023 at 5:59 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Atheist music deleted 29 9068 August 13, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  ABBA - phoney music for phoney people onlinebiker 7 2618 November 5, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: awty
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy: PART II WinterHold 6 2441 May 9, 2021 at 10:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy WinterHold 140 40907 April 6, 2021 at 8:31 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Official Christmas Music Thread Kitan Etos 46 11228 January 4, 2021 at 6:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Evolution of Music from 1400 BC till the present day GrandizerII 67 21549 December 8, 2019 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3265 604141 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert Aegon 0 883 October 20, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I Want Your Cray Cray Kitan Etos 8 2844 May 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)