Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if you found out God existed
RE: What would you do if you found out God existed
(October 13, 2017 at 3:24 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I really don't get it, how can we make an islamist like yourself happy?  If I tell you we aren't the great satan you bitch and moan and argue. 

I don't know what you're talking about; since this is my belief against Satan:

Quote:Sura 4, The Quran:
( 76 )   Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.

He's not great or anything.

Moreover:

Quote:Sura 17, The Quran:
( 62 )   [Satan] said, "Do You see this one whom You have honored above me? If You delay me until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely destroy his descendants, except for a few."
( 63 )   [Allah] said, "Go, for whoever of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of you - an ample recompense.
( 64 )   And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
( 65 )   Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs.

Satan might be great in your head if you love metal or practice Sunni/Shiite doctrines and propaganda, but in my belief he is one desperate psychopath with no power at all. All he can do is whisper sinful acts into your head; eventually it's your hands doing the sin; he seduces only.

If you want to make me happy; stop pushing for wars, death and hellish doctrines like nationalism, racism, seeing interest only when dealing with peoples' fates; calling the game "politics", and stop killing 6 Million people and call it victory.

Quote:That it's impossible for you to accept the failure of islamist society without an external aggressor.
I actually know exactly why "Islamists" suck:
Quote:Sura 23, The Quran:
( 52 )   And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
( 53 )   But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.
( 54 )   So leave them in their confusion for a time.
( 55 )   Do they think that what We extend to them of wealth and children
( 56 )   Is [because] We hasten for them good things? Rather, they do not perceive.

Verse 52 describes exactly what Islamists are: people who divided their religion into different sects.
The one became...how many? I lost count to be honest with you
So; since that prophecy came into existence, I jumped to verse 54: "Leave them in their confusion for a time".
The west will play soccer with them. Life will tear them to pieces. That's what you get when you choose ISIS over the Quran; dividing your religion into sects, and this is what you get when you choose the Shiite Hadiths over the Quran.
Another interesting verse:
Quote:Sura 8, The Quran:
( 46 )   And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute and [thus] lose courage and [then] your strength would depart; and be patient. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
( 47 )   And do not be like those who came forth from their homes insolently and to be seen by people and avert [them] from the way of Allah. And Allah is encompassing of what they do.
( 48 )   And [remember] when Satan made their deeds pleasing to them and said, "No one can overcome you today from among the people, and indeed, I am your protector." But when the two armies sighted each other, he turned on his heels and said, "Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I see what you do not see; indeed I fear Allah. And Allah is severe in penalty."

So it's when this religion becomes sects; and when Muslims dispute among each other, things turn ugly for them. So it's no surprise.
I don't take sides. Don't you ever put loyalty flags on my shoulders; Islamists are not on my side just like the west is not on mine. I'm standing alone in this life; it's a grim reality but at least I get my peace of mind when I hear about the crimes done in the names of different faiths and doctrines.

Quote:Western civilization has already been through that phase, where they blamed the failures of christendom on pagans, atheists...muslims...

Ever heard the current right wing propaganda in western societies?
The right advanced a lot in both Germany and France; and semi-rightists like Trump already took presidential seats. The west is taking "a break" after butchering 60 Million people in WW2, it is a matter of time before it returns to the butchering, and this time I don't think anything will remain.

Not my opinion; it's Einstein 's opinion:

[Image: duJnm.jpg]

Don't let the lights of modern Broadway stun you. Remember what Albert said. And WW2 didn't even complete a 100 year span.

Quote:Maybe you should read a page from our history and pass go, collect your 200 dollars?

In my readings; when idiots own super power they doom us all.
Just like the idiots that fought for centuries over the throne in the War of The Roses:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses

Quote:.you might find yourself in the same scenario your predecessors (and mine) did

No. Stay away from invasions, and I will never hurt you. I will stay as far as possible. But don't you ever jump to the support of my rivals or invade me; like what happened in the Crusades, or during WW1, or when France invaded Egypt, or when the Mongols butchered the citizens of Baghdad, or the Buddhists genociding the Rohingya in Myanmar, or the Arab invasion of Spain, or the Ottomann invasions of Europe.

But the thing is clear and simple: don't invade my house. Leave me alone. I'll also leave you alone.
Quote:when, after we ate ourselves from the inside out...other cultures were free to rape and pillage their previously influencial neighbors for anything of value and then claim it as their own?

What do you mean?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do if you found out God existed - by c172 - October 6, 2017 at 12:31 am
RE: What would you do if you found out God existed - by Joods - October 13, 2017 at 10:04 am
RE: What would you do if you found out God existed - by WinterHold - October 14, 2017 at 1:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 6797 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Sodom found? HappySkeptic 46 3547 October 9, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 4805 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1460 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Jesus tomb found! << click bait for religious>> ignoramus 17 2945 December 23, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4403 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  God and Death, dying out. WinterHold 13 2335 May 14, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  People in bible never existed according to head of Theology at a university in UK! MellisaClarke 79 15950 January 3, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Would God be an atheist? Martian Mermaid 41 7162 November 16, 2017 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 2674 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon