Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Endless forms most battleful
#4
RE: Endless forms most battleful
Guess that means we get a pass from Pat Roberts, what with our lack of fashion sense. Good to know.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Endless forms most battleful - by frankiej - August 22, 2011 at 11:09 am
RE: Endless forms most battleful - by Napoléon - August 24, 2011 at 3:08 pm
RE: Endless forms most battleful - by frankiej - August 24, 2011 at 3:11 pm
RE: Endless forms most battleful - by The Grand Nudger - August 24, 2011 at 3:18 pm
RE: Endless forms most battleful - by Autumnlicious - August 24, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What has the most influence in your world? Angrboda 5 1315 October 25, 2024 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 14528 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 24335 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The most prolific buisness(WO)man viocjit 5 1702 September 30, 2020 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your most fanboy item(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 26 5164 September 6, 2020 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  September is the most common birth month. Losty 4 1897 June 7, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Most memorable New Years onlinebiker 8 2827 January 1, 2019 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Most people hate logic. onlinebiker 40 8489 December 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Who winds you up the most? Cod 26 6119 October 22, 2018 at 7:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  The most wasted money ...... KittyAnn 38 9992 July 4, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)