Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 11:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you respond? (A social experiment)
RE: How would you respond? (A social experiment)
(March 23, 2018 at 7:24 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Here is what the OP is about:

It is about me.  I am the passenger who is sitting in the parking lot, for many hours mind you and several days a week (that is before I got this apartment).  After I got off work, I would take the bus to the boyfriend's work place.  He did not park his vehicle near his work place, because there was no shade near there, but instead he parked beneath a tree across the plaza and right outside a gym.  I would sit there for hours until he got off work.  The gym members would see me, and most of them began to take notice of me after a while.  No one confronted me, I don't know if the gym members talked to one another about me or informed the gym employees about me, and the cops were never called on me.  I figured after a while that maybe I was seeming suspicious to them, but they left me alone.

I created the OP to see what you all would have thought upon seeing someone like me sitting there quite regularly.

I feel I deserve more recognition for my reply so closely resembling what you're actually talking about.

What would you do to occupy your time while you're sat in there?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
How would you respond? (A social experiment) - by Foxaèr - March 22, 2018 at 7:16 pm
RE: How would you respond? (A social experiment) - by paulpablo - March 23, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2323 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social Media Foxaèr 3 511 September 30, 2023 at 5:11 pm
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2160 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I no longer accept social distancing. onlinebiker 11 1335 April 13, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 846 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [Serious] A thought experiment... Gawdzilla Sama 12 1027 October 22, 2019 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1443 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life WinterHold 10 1523 July 20, 2018 at 5:12 am
  Social media and sexual harrasment GODZILLA 40 5760 July 5, 2018 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Atheism may be contributing to my social isolation Alexmahone 10 1635 March 17, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: AFTT47