Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People surviving being swallowed by giant creature.
#12
RE: People surviving being swallowed by giant creature.
(May 17, 2018 at 5:22 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 11:58 pm)Losty Wrote: They’re really bad but I love them

I watched about 15 minutes of the original one.  I didn't get it.  I thought they were supposed to be funny.  Not funny at all.  Just stupid.

You have to have a joy for stupid movies, I think
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: People surviving being swallowed by giant creature. - by Losty - May 17, 2018 at 8:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64074 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Kitan Etos 5 1688 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Jackie 13 3334 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: awty
Sad Giant spider - ICK awty 64 17491 May 28, 2019 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: awty
  Thanks you being you.... no one 6 1582 November 22, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 2312 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  The best thing about being dead is ... Gawdzilla Sama 17 5356 June 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm tired of being triggered by religion purplepurpose 8 3057 June 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Overall, do you like me being here? (Parody) Quick 24 7613 May 12, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Quick
  Overall, do you like Christians being here? Catholic_Lady 112 37033 May 12, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Godscreated



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)