Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I say something next time?
#8
RE: Should I say something next time?
(May 26, 2018 at 4:13 pm)KittyAnn Wrote: ..yeah first, condolences and warm hugs☀️
in my opinion the conversation is always good, but it has to be thought-out and without emotion and accusation, because otherwise everything can turn against you.
and in Poland we say... "with the family we look good only in the picture".

...btw welcome on a board ?

Mine only looks good over a land line.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Should I say something next time? - by GODZILLA - May 26, 2018 at 5:34 am
RE: Should I say something next time? - by chimp3 - May 26, 2018 at 9:13 am
RE: Should I say something next time? - by brewer - May 26, 2018 at 2:44 pm
RE: Should I say something next time? - by Jackie - May 26, 2018 at 3:29 pm
RE: Should I say something next time? - by Minimalist - May 26, 2018 at 3:22 pm
RE: Should I say something next time? - by KittyAnn - May 26, 2018 at 4:13 pm
RE: Should I say something next time? - by brewer - May 27, 2018 at 7:18 am
RE: Should I say something next time? - by Fireball - May 27, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: Should I say something next time? - by brewer - May 27, 2018 at 10:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 6686 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Now Next Kitan Etos 25 6440 August 29, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 4970 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 784 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Jackie 82 21499 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 21720 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1023 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Jackie 19 5103 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9188 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Jackie 11 3742 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)