Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Our "crucial role" in the establishment of israel was to attempt to stop jews fleeing the holocaust and..thereafter, placing an arms embargo on the state such that people had to smuggle in weapons and aircraft (and pilots...lol) in order to beat the shit out of the arabs of the region.  Canadia was the main point of embarkment for all three..so maybe you should direct your ire to our neighbors from the north?

The us..in truth, has never been particularly fond of teh joo or of israel. The only use of the state for neocon religious nitwits was to exist to be destroyed and bring back jesus......lol. They were rooting for you guys!

How were we supposed to know you;d turn out to be such a disappointment?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry - by The Grand Nudger - June 14, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 60 1759 May 18, 2024 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 744 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 699 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 378 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3502 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 411 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1753 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just A Flesh Wound....... Brian37 17 948 January 23, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1107 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2423 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty