Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Proof that I'm gay
#4
RE: Proof that I'm gay
I swear, in these times, If I were god I would write in the bible that men should wear bra. That would be quite fabulous.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Proof that I'm gay - by Kitan Etos - September 3, 2018 at 7:46 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by purplepurpose - September 3, 2018 at 8:07 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by LastPoet - September 3, 2018 at 8:15 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by LastPoet - September 3, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by ignoramus - September 4, 2018 at 5:08 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by brewer - September 4, 2018 at 8:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1180 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1580 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9037 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 728 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Proof of spirits, No more doubt! Nay_Sayer 16 4202 March 22, 2019 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Bert and Ernie Gay! chimp3 20 4898 September 21, 2018 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I haven't opened a single 'proof' thread. :( CapnAwesome 11 3023 September 6, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Proof that I AM Aoi Magi 7 1503 September 6, 2018 at 1:11 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Proof that I am not an Animal fromdownunder 4 1278 September 4, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Proof that I'm out of fucks to give Joods 16 4304 September 4, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Joods



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)