Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that I AM
Proof that I AM

Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Proof that I AM
Here we go ... another bot with an inferior complex.

Big Grin

{ignoramus.dll is not responding .....respawning process}
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I TOO AM, FELLOW HUMANS!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
me topless:

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I CANNOT READ WHAT IS WRITTEN, FELLOW HUMAN. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

(September 4, 2018 at 10:24 am)Lucanus Wrote: I CANNOT READ WHAT IS WRITTEN, FELLOW HUMAN. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

the proof of the great AM is only for those with faith, heathen
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

OH, NOW I SEE. YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. I WILL SET THE ALARM CLOCK FOR TOMORROW AT DAWN IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE SUNLIGHT HOURS AND ENJOY
Quote:great AM
. ALARM SET FOR 6:20 AM. ALARM SOUND: BEEP1.MP3

THANKS, FELLOW HUMAN!

Proof i don't create threads........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 958 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball