Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 8:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Proof that I'm gay
#6
RE: Proof that I'm gay
That's not proof, that's poof.

Ya big poofter.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Proof that I'm gay - by Kitan Etos - September 3, 2018 at 7:46 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by purplepurpose - September 3, 2018 at 8:07 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by LastPoet - September 3, 2018 at 8:15 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by LastPoet - September 3, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by ignoramus - September 4, 2018 at 5:08 am
RE: Proof that I'm gay - by brewer - September 4, 2018 at 8:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1160 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1579 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9022 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 728 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Proof of spirits, No more doubt! Nay_Sayer 16 4198 March 22, 2019 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Bert and Ernie Gay! chimp3 20 4895 September 21, 2018 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I haven't opened a single 'proof' thread. :( CapnAwesome 11 3022 September 6, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Proof that I AM Aoi Magi 7 1502 September 6, 2018 at 1:11 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Proof that I am not an Animal fromdownunder 4 1278 September 4, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Proof that I'm out of fucks to give Joods 16 4304 September 4, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Joods



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)