Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul
RE: Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul
(October 31, 2018 at 7:24 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(October 30, 2018 at 11:14 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: The Sauds, they used to hide their brutality and only do foul crimes like this to the domestic grounds, or in other parts of Arabia.
But taking it to Europe, and butcher a journalist inside a consulate in a NATO country -and lying to the world officially- is the new thing. This is new, the kingdom was "not touched" in the media.
....except when they're producing and maintaining a terrorist movement that flies planes into buildings..I guess....?

I honestly don't know what to tell you.  It may be the case that ksa is great at hiding shit from -you-...a subject under it's control and authority.  That you, at some point in your life (long before you came here, obvs), came to the sudden realization that something was wrong with the place you live.  We've all been there.  
No, actually you and your people -excuse me- are the problem, you are the ones who blindly support the Sauds in international grounds and give them training and weapons. Some countries -like Canada- have very low support for the Sauds and low amount of political hypocrisy, but what about the rest of the world and especially the west?
We all know that to western political powers, humans are numbers abroad; human rights can be subject to change if the right cash was payed, I always known that the Sauds are thugs and this headline is an old story I always heard since I was a child, you can even track my history here in the forum.

It's old news; but it finally got the interest of the political wings in the west because the world system itself is threatened by the act; if murder and torture became a standard in consulates and embassys, that would be pissing on other countries' sovereignty. That what the idiot MBS have caused; it shook the world system for sure; this is new.

The torture and killing is old. The location though is very new and very dangerous.

I always knew something was wrong with this place. And I always wanted to get out.
Why do you think I learned English ???

Quote:
Quote: Wrote:Many spoke about other hellish things which weren't exposed publicly yet -though I'm sure mostly all governments know it but didn't tell this citizens because the interest is too big with KSA-, but the stories include torture -very extreme to the degree of dying or get a permanent disability-, assassination, stalking and spying -there are whole buildings for that job and it was exposed to the media; it's not fantasy, and more.
Then why do I know that ksa is a hellhole?  My government and the media aren't doing a very good job of hiding that fact, lol. 

No; they are the backup of the Sauds:

[Image: president-george-w-bush-dances-with-a-sw...id79011061]

Quote:
Quote: Wrote:The secular law doesn't put the possibility of a mad person (literally a psychopath) like MBS controlling a big economy, it didn't expect Hitler, or Stalin, and now it didn't expect characters like Kim of Korea and MBS in SA. Sanctions must be more serious, and a new backup is presented in the cases of psychopaths ruling over big economies.

It's scary beyond limit.

OFC it does...nutbar, lol.  Neither Hitler nor Stalin came as a surprise.  People were sounding the alarms a decade in advance - hell..a millennium in advance..  The trouble is that sovereignty is a thing, lol.  We've placed sanctions on NOKO for a long time..but we don't invade...and those sanctions have thusfar failed to topple the regime.  They may even have strengthened local support and further stratified anti-american sentiment. So long as the current regime of wherever maintains political stability the worlds options are limited in dealing with them. We can register our displeasure..say it was a stupid and horrible thing to do, and that the stupid and horrible thing is being done poorly, and that we would strongly prefer that they stop doing the stupid and horrible thing. We can stress that this will impact future relations, we could even walk away from the table -conceding all possible leverage and building their homegrown pr campaign for them in it's entirety while simultaneously impoverishing the people under the regime whom the regime does not even attempt to represent. Sound familiar?

No, you are wrong because as far as I know there's a UN that exists especially to "prevent another world war", this same UN has corruption, countries that abuse its system with the Power of the Veto; luanching biased decisions.I think this UN is supposed to be the one in charge, but Rwanda, Iraq, Syria, Yemen.

It's a fucked up system by fucked up regimes made after a fucked up massacre called WW2, and it fails to even catch a small criminal like MBS..so please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul - by WinterHold - October 31, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 308 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1223 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 617 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 308 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2533 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 1222 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 3050 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 17040 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1370 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nine killed in Dayton, Ohio EgoDeath 120 9009 August 14, 2019 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath