Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply.
#10
RE: Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply.
Yes it was taken in the 50's. All other guesses are wrong.
But you're close!

Mark, being an American, are you surprised no-one got it yet?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. - by ignoramus - December 4, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 2252 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: awty
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 1455 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The only wine I like..... Jackie 21 4874 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I am officially certified Kitan Etos 12 2631 September 13, 2018 at 2:28 am
Last Post: sarajones8765
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 3878 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  Do environments foster geniuses or intellect? Macoleco 6 1359 July 6, 2018 at 11:32 am
Last Post: brewer
  The only gun anyone should ever own Kitan Etos 10 3484 May 20, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 23883 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  I am an atheist and I want to apply for asylum. ck34 22 5856 January 19, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Am I the only one? Losty 42 12976 October 9, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)