Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
San Fran to expunge over 9000 cannabis convictions
#44
RE: San Fran to expunge over 9000 cannabis convictions
(March 4, 2019 at 1:04 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 4, 2019 at 9:40 am)PRJA93 Wrote: It MAY be a valid reservation, sure. And as SEVERAL people HAVE suggested, we SHOULD prosecute people who drive impaired. No one has denied that or said anything close to denying that.

It seems YOU'RE the one who wants to shut the discussion down - THIS IS A VALID RESERVATION AND THAT'S THAT!

Well, no, that's not that. The conversation doesn't end there and people ARE allowed to challenge you on that reservation, as multiple people have. Chill the fuck out dude.

He could do with using some weed.

Holy shit you're not kidding.

If I was being overly aggressive or "shut[ting him] down," I'd love for people to let me know so I can bring awareness to this.

It didn't seem that way to me at all... if anything, it seemed like we had a small disagreement in interpreting the research that's been done, and since I wouldn't concede that his reservations were the end-all opinion on the matter, he stormed off.

I really don't get it. I thought we were having a pretty civil discussion; apparently he feels otherwise.

Note: I'm not quoting or mentioning Yon here because he's decided to bow out of the conversation and given how sensitive he's been so far I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to rehash old shit. What the fuck ever man lol I didn't think it was that big of a deal TBH
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: San Fran to expunge over 9000 cannabis convictions - by EgoDeath - March 4, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Over 2300 dead in Turkey Fake Messiah 44 12312 June 6, 2023 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 3724 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Still pinching myself over Kamala being VP. Jackie 43 10378 June 8, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Jackie 20 3952 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 2179 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 6599 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 6746 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 4817 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fire at Pier 45 in San Francisco onlinebiker 10 3200 May 24, 2020 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 5325 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)