Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
Dangerous, mostly, to the trans person I'd wager.  It's not as if a guy is going to burst into flames on account of having kissed a guy.  Can't really call it an accident, either, the underlying weirdness of the idea that this is some sort of reverse rape or violation by deception is difficult to miss.

The person chiefly engaged in lying to the guy or deceiving him is, frankly, himself.  I don't know that a person who initiates with a transperson can actually justify the idea that they've been victimized, though obviously they do and some then take that as grounds to -actually- victimize the person who has made them aware of something about themselves that they apparently find shameful.  I wonder if men would feel the same way if, for example..a woman initiated and then claimed to have been violated on account of how we failed to disclose any other deeply personal but ultimately inconsequential thing about ourselves.   

I have strong personal opinions about how all horses should be made into glue.  Would that qualify? Can I reverse rape a horse lover on account of them?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 7:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 8128 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 4607 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 2704 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine