Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 17, 2024, 4:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
Yeah, ofc, we can't really help but feel the way we feel...that's how a person gets themselves into the hypothetical predicament in the first place.  It's not even limited to big burly guys, or guys in general, or even things like this.  All of us are likely to respond to some insecurity with a version of the windmill, lol.

When we're in that mode, we're pretty dangerous to be around. Human beings are kindoff badasses that way, from the smallest to the largest. Most other animals have already learned the lesson...but we're stubborn, and, besides, we like to touch pretty things.

For a bit of fun role-reversal time...if some trans person, on the other end of that hypothetical, sees so much as the slightest whiff of an impending shame based windmill event would it be terribly surprising for the guy to find himself tazed, hit in the dick, or just laid flat from a preemptive cross?

Maybe we could get a comment on that from Tara. What would you do if it looked like Mr. Hands was about to become Mr. Fists?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 9:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 10077 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 5681 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 3368 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine