Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 1:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K. your way to proof.
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof.
(March 16, 2020 at 4:30 pm)Simon Moon Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 2:22 pm)Drich Wrote: Jerkoff whatever dude..
translation: you were taught how to question in a way the bible was not designed to give straight answers. Thought God would personally fill in the blanks. he didn't your house of faith fell when the wind and rain hit it.

Still no.

It took me years to give up my beliefs. I attempted every way I could to rehabilitate them. I have a shelf full of books by the 'best' apologists, I read and reread the Bible more times than I can remember, and yes, sincerely hit my knees.

So, if what you say above is true (Bible not designed for easy answers, god would fill in the blanks), then how is it my fault if I am unable to find belief warranted?
honestly look at what you did. look at what you spent your life doing... all religious 'stuff.' Again what did God ask us to do? does the bible say get books by the best apologists? does it even say you have to read the bible a bunch of times?

Again going back to my video on the difference between hitting your knees in petition is not prayer. Most of us never took the time to understand the difference.

Luke 11 starts on how to pray it is the only outline we have. meaning Jesus was asked on two different occasions recorded by two different gospels and we were given the same prayer twice. "Jesus teach us how to pray" then Jesus recites what is known as the lords prayer. again my video goes in depth to explain how this prayer is an outline on the changes needed or required in our hearts and minds to be suited for use by God. This prayer is us asking God to make changes within us so we can be attuned to him. So we can see and hear him literally speak.

Then the very next thing taught in luke 11 so it is a contextual or connecting idea is the parable of the man who goes to his neighbor at night looking for food. the (A/S/K parable.) Jesus liken this to us asking God for the Holy spirit.

Again God tells us to A.S.K for the holy Spirit and what did you do? Why then would God honor your most earnest efforts if you are not following his will or his direction? Do you think God needs you to read up on these apologists in order to understand or know him? I haven't. That is because asking for the Holy Spirit literally plugs you into God. Granted initially small with fruit, or evidences that you have the spirit, and later with Gifts/abilities and if you honor those the next step is supernatural for a lack of a better term.

but again everything in his time his way. doing religious stuff means nothing as God is not a religion. religion is man's worship of God. which is often times wrong or fruitless.

I am not selling anything I am not pushing a product I am not even suggesting a church. I am here because what I found is true and has changed my life literally forever. and I want to share this truth to anyone who will listen.

Quote:All this sounds like you are advocating for confirmation bias.

I will watch the video, but I can almost guarantee I did what you say when I was still a believer.
knocking is not a one time process. I am still knocking. if you stopped and gave up I promise you you are not following the directions. 2 out of 3 or 1 out of 3 will not cut it.

again this is not a matter of salvation. this is a matter of receiving the Holy Spirit which is or never was apart of salvation as there are several instances of people being saved in the bible who did not get the spirit yet and there are examples of people who were not saved but received a spiritual gift.

being saved is a simple matter of faith and even if you get your worshiping wrong you still can be saved.if however you want more you want a relationship with God if you want proof of God then you have to meet God on his terms. no half assed id did this i did that. it's I'm doing this I'm doing that and this is what I have found/God placed on my heart.. (usually a sin keeping you from him/going to the next level.)

Remember in each time someone would come to jesus like the rich young ruler Jesus would ask them to give up the one big sinh/thing in their lives that kept them from giving themselves 100% over to him. the rich young ruler was told to sell all he had and give it to the poor and he went off sad because he had too much. another wanted to bury their father Jesus said let the dead burry the dead.. Not that you have to live sin free. this is not even expected. we must simply turn and be willing to let it go. if sin we must see it as such repent and turn from it. stop making excuses stop defending it and give it to him. then when you rightfully do and your heart truly gives it up... the next door will indeed open and you will see or hear something new.

Quote:I've read your stories (at least the ones you've posted here over the years) of your experiences, not impressed.
my stories were for me.. not you. My stories were relayed on for one reason. that is to show you that God has your own set of experiences waiting for you. Things that if you follow God like peter out of the boat will have you walking on your own watr. meaning you will know you are only here because God has given you the ablity to be here and do whatever it is you are doing. as your progress or the help he gives you are so far beyond help from anyone or any thing, that it could only come from God.

like the old man who gave me 25K out of the blue to start my own business. he didn't know me and i did not know him. and the last time I had luch with him before he died I asked him why.. he said Someone somewhere inside him told him to do it that I was completely trust worthy and will do him a good job. This guy was an old NYC jewish goodfella type who we think was relocated. (he even said if you miss a payment let me know don't have me send a 'friend of mine' looking for you..)
Quote:You have never been able to demonstrate that your experiences could not be explained by: misinterpretation of an unusual but otherwise natural brain state, misinterpretation of a mundane experience, temporary delusion, misinterpretation of another god communicating with you, or even aliens messing with your mind. I'm not saying that any of these are the case, only that you have never been able to provide a rational, evidence based reason why any of them should be eliminated as possibilities.
dude.. If there was undenible proof of God tomorrow, do you think science would be like oops we got it all wrong? No, of course not man's pride is far to dense, rather the God of the bible would be a transdimensional being who intercepts or even implants/communicates with some kind of natural or organic tech through brain waves. Wny/ because God is the God of the known universe, so why would he then create something he would have to magically move through to accomplish anything? in fact I purpose his supernatural abilities only appear that way because back then we could not understand them. when now or maybe in the future be explained because science is simply man's catalog on how God and creation works.

Is this transdimensional alien manipulating my mind? could be, but does that exclude him from being the God of the bible just because we have our own name for him?
Quote:And then I hear stories from believers in other gods, and they tell them with just as much conviction and sincerity as you do.
Because THE SHIT IS REAL!!! Only 4% of you can't figure out any of it/atheists.. the rest of the world has tapped into something. Remember God is not the only being out there.

Quote:So much flawed thinking here, don't know where to start...

If the god you believe exists and interacts with the physical universe, then the effects of said god are testable.
this assumes the actions are not consider natural. again you are only looking for supernatural movement which makes no sense from a basic design perspective.
Quote: I'm  not saying that the god itself needs to appear, but the various effects of such a god are testable claims. Alleged miracles are testable claims, miracle healings, communicating with people, all testable claims.
IE put God in a box and poke him and he will react the same way. If we could do this and force God to react a certain way, he would not be God would he but apart of creation not the author of it.
Quote:After all, you are claiming to be a 'god detector'. That is a testable claim.
no i am saying God provides instructions to meet God. you can't produce God, but you can meet him on his terms.
Quote:Yes, but only 31% of the rest of the world think as you do and that if we count Catholics, which I doubt you agree with them.
as a matter of salvation all Jesus Christ centered religions have the ability to produce save christians. however to be able to put one's congregation before God is another matter.
That said Satan himself has an army producing the kind of things people want to see and hear. the numbers point to something being out there. If there is God there is also satan.
Quote:What has reached back, is very likely our own minds. Human brains are hyperactive agency detectors. It is not unusual that we will detect agency (like a god communicating with us), even when none is there.

Also, there is an argument ad populum fallacy in there.

people are not as stupid as you suppose. it make take a few generations to completely filter our an idea of a given God. but it usally happens shortly after the idea of a deity is no longer supported.

Ad populum is not supported here because this for most people is not a blind belief or faith. in fact most have stories or instances that support and fuel what they understand to be true. ad populum is based on what people simply wish or want to be true despite any evidence.

If 96% of the world said the ocean is blue because they literally saw the ocean and it's color and 4% said it is more of a green seeing the same ocean, then the 96% becomes the control while the 4% would become the variable... the question why do they only see green.

(March 16, 2020 at 4:41 pm)no one Wrote: Seriously drick, how can an utterly and completely delusional fruitcake such as yourself, find your own ass, let alone have the mental wherewithal to operate a complex device like a keyboard?

your mama teach

(March 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 10:06 am)Drich Wrote: They asked me to come and join, they are free to have me leave. In fact they(admins who asked me to join) could have just asked and i would never go back.

I get it though.. so long as I leave room for speculation and doubt to my abilities or story you all feel comfortable enough to keep me around. However when I show enough proof or take away your doubt cushion, and I am panning out to be exactly who I said I was all along.. Time to rework the rules to keep the mob's pride intact. People can not stand someone living a life that makes their out to be a lie. And the deeper one is invested in this lie the more the urgence there is to get rid of me, even the site of my posts which were all self contasined IE I never posted on anyone else's stuff unless asked to do so. That was too much even is that level of censorship is usually reserved for fascists.

You really believe that? Hehe I propose an experiment. I'll go to a Fundamentalist website and explain atheism to them. What do you think my life expectancy will be there? I'm willing to bet that your lot will be a whole hell of a lot less tolerant than we were.

You were spamming, you were warned, you got your dumb ass banned.

nope. I was accused of spamming on the last thread, and one of the green letter admins ruled and stated in that thread: I was creating content for the purpose of discussion on the website. My efforts were not spam according to the rules.

then I hit you dummies with the next video and you all lost your minds again. returning to the spamming well. then the other green letter admin said He was voting for spam this time) then i was bann. no warning no rule change/the wording of the rules that vindicated me a few weeks ago where not even changed, but used to convict me this time around. I have it on good authority that a bunch of you cry babies said drich goes or we go.

So no warning just bann.. so lets see how long you guys can pat yourselves on the back and have absolutely little to no opposition on your beliefs before it get boring.. You and a few others have already chased me back here.

(March 16, 2020 at 5:02 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:Drich, 

don't need to... falsifiability demonstrable claims are reserved for science projects. God is not a science project. the study of God has it's own set of balances and standard that have to be met. As no one can summon God or make him appear on demand. However God himself has promised to respond to those who meet him on his terms. This can be actively proven in the fact that only 4% of the world's population think as you do. At some level across the world and generations people have reached out and someone or something has reached back on some level.

Totally false. The ad populum falacy. Probably the most common and well known falacy. The number of people who believe something, is not a measure of its truth. 
Any rank amateur knows that. Drich doesn't even know what that means. The 4 % is absolutely proof of nothing. 

"At some level across the world and generations people have reached out and someone or something has reached back on some level."
You're talking about Lord Vishnu, right ? Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainismn are FAR FAR older than Drich's cult, and has had billions of MORE followers than Drich's cult. So.... Drippy ... fail again. For someone who claims to have been doing this for a while, you certainly are horseshit at it. Maybe you could take a class in how to argue or write effectively. Right now, there is no one worse.  

What believers in a god has promised to those who believe in it is totally 100 % relevant to those who do not buy into it, and therefor this BS Drich claims about "its own set of balances and standards" is one of Drich's fundamentally WRONG assumption of posting his bullshit on atheist sites.

this is 2 please repost on 4 if you want me to respond

(March 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm)Simon Moon Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm)Paleophyte Wrote: You really believe that? Hehe I propose an experiment. I'll go to a Fundamentalist website and explain atheism to them. What do you think my life expectancy will be there? I'm willing to bet that your lot will be a whole hell of a lot less tolerant than we were.

You were spamming, you were warned, you got your dumb ass banned.

Don't bother...

I've signed up for quite a few Christian forums over the years. I never cussed, insulted anyone, and was always as honest and friendly as possible.

All I ever did was ask questions.

Never lasted more than about 5 posts, or thereabouts.
once they figure out who i am they shut me down. or I am auto bann.. that is what happened on AD before I ever signed up my screen name was bann. which is why I had to be invited and set up by the admins. I could not do it with my drich screen name.

(March 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: Don't bother...

I've signed up for quite a few Christian forums over the years. I never cussed, insulted anyone, and was always as honest and friendly as possible.

That's about normal.  They hate questions.
I don't I love them.

(March 16, 2020 at 6:19 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 5:43 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: If a religion can't handle questions it can't be worth much!

That's it though.  They're taught to trust in their deity and a divine plan and not to question.

Questioning is bad.  Especially when the leaders don't have an answer.

I have never not given an answer. albeit you might not like the answer I give, but I always give one.

(March 16, 2020 at 7:15 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(March 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: Don't bother...

I won't. I have no interest in such a forum and I already know my expected survival rate. One of the unspoken Commandments is Thou Shalt Not Question!. Don't A/S/K.
thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good!

This does not mean just question the questionable this also means question the foundational.
that is why I am where I am, because I've asked every question I could think of and God gave me an answer, so then I come here to ask your questions so I may learn more. Because many of you will ask questions I would never think to ask.

(March 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: I prayed my own version of the "Hail Mary" on Sucipe Domine once.
Them no likey.  Hehe

(March 17, 2020 at 12:17 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 12:02 pm)Drich Wrote: faith of a mustard seed.

Do you know how cell phones work? if I gave you a box of parts could you assemble a working phone?
same for a car? I gave you a shipping container of parts could you assemble a car?
what about a jet airliner?
what about the raw materials to make your own corona vaccine?

yet somehow you can use, operate, take the vaccine ride or drive in a car talk on the phone without fear of having your soul stolen being given brain cancer, exceeding the max velocity man could travel without being ripped apart by the inertial forces of acceleration (which was about 45 mph according to the best scientific minds at the time) you can take a flu shot without worry that it will make your children retarded. Point being you can trust and use items everyday you have no idea how they work or if they have a side effect or even that you are not signing your rights and liberties away by clicking on user agreements you certainly have not read, just to play a candy smashing game..

Yet the idea of simply asking God in a silent prayer you could do while you read this is too much? doing enough research on how god does and can come to you, so if and when it happens you will be able to recognise the effort and then honor it. yet you will line up for a shot of clear vaccine that could be anything from water to the very next virus itself set to go off like a time bomb...

All God says he needs from you is enough faith to meet him on his terms. to look where he says look. IE stop demanding God do anything for you and be ready to receive what he has for you.

again this is not about yielding to a priest going to church or anything else up front. this is ask, seek out what to expect and then repeat. again he says even if he did not know you you and he are not friends he will give you what you seek and are asking for just because of your persistence.

however once you have it you are expected to do something with it.

Such utter nonsense. The "faith of a mustard seed" is bullshit. We don't accept your myth and worldview. It's a total non-sequitur. 
Such FLAWED reasoning. 

The people who need to know how to assemble cell phones do it just fine, and they need no one else to do it for them, The parts would not even exist if no one could do the assembly. 
Just a shitload of non-sequiturs there. 

We don't have to know anything assembling anything. The humans who invented these things know how as they CREATED the parts. Not your stupid god. 
Corona19 virus is made of the same naturally occurring molecules all the other Corona viruses. There are labs who are well underway with the study of how to make a vaccine, (in fact one began human trials yesterday). So .... also very stupid questions. 

Yes praying is "too much". After ALL THESE YEARS you claim you have been doing your ignorant preaching, you STILL DON'T get THE most basic fact. 
Why would anyone pray to a being that does not exist ? You still don't get the worldview of non-believers. After all these years. We do not share your delusions. 
There is no reason to pray to gods, pink unicorns, Lord Vishnu, Allah, or the pig gods. 

You have no clue what a god "needs". If it were a real loving god, it wold need nothing. Somehow you think you can read the mind of "God", yet you can't even tell us which one, and why.

You have presented your ignorant fundy beliefs time and time again. You have presented NOT ONE SHRED of support for them, AND you have demonstrated you are ignorant of your scripture and belief system. You have invented your own little cult of one, which is, for the most part, out of step with most of Christianity. 

You're preaching to the wrong people. We know more about Christianity and its origins and the OT than you ever will. Some people actually went to school, unlike yourself.

Quote:sorry last one was number 5. we are starting over. maybe in 4 more posts relist this if you want me to read it.

Thanks for demonstrating yet again you have nothing to even begin to reply to what I say.
[/quote]

this is 4 i will answer the next one better make it a good one!

Messages In This Thread
A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Brian37 - March 13, 2020 at 2:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Fireball - March 13, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 13, 2020 at 3:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by chimp3 - March 13, 2020 at 7:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Peebo-Thuhlu - March 13, 2020 at 7:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 9:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 6:37 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 14, 2020 at 7:59 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Chad32 - March 14, 2020 at 8:57 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - March 14, 2020 at 9:23 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - March 14, 2020 at 8:16 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 8:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 14, 2020 at 9:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - March 14, 2020 at 10:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Fireball - March 14, 2020 at 12:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 10:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 11:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 12:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Valkyrie - March 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 16, 2020 at 7:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 14, 2020 at 10:00 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 14, 2020 at 10:28 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 11:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 12:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 14, 2020 at 12:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 14, 2020 at 3:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 14, 2020 at 4:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 16, 2020 at 9:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 16, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 16, 2020 at 10:40 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 16, 2020 at 10:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 11:12 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 16, 2020 at 12:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 4:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 5:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 1:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 1:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 4:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 17, 2020 at 4:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 17, 2020 at 10:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 18, 2020 at 1:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 6:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 2:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 2:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 2:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 3:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 12:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 12:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 17, 2020 at 2:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 3:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 16, 2020 at 4:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 16, 2020 at 5:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by zebo-the-fat - March 16, 2020 at 5:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 5:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Valkyrie - March 16, 2020 at 6:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 2:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 17, 2020 at 3:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 17, 2020 at 4:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 17, 2020 at 4:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 4:14 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 8:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 20, 2020 at 11:42 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 20, 2020 at 3:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 20, 2020 at 7:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 23, 2020 at 1:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 23, 2020 at 5:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 17, 2020 at 5:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 18, 2020 at 6:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 18, 2020 at 6:58 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 18, 2020 at 7:29 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 18, 2020 at 1:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 18, 2020 at 8:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 18, 2020 at 3:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 12:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 18, 2020 at 3:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 18, 2020 at 4:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 1:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 12:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 2:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 2:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 4:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 20, 2020 at 9:32 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 20, 2020 at 10:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 20, 2020 at 11:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 20, 2020 at 2:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 2:39 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 23, 2020 at 11:57 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 23, 2020 at 10:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 24, 2020 at 5:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 25, 2020 at 7:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 26, 2020 at 1:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 26, 2020 at 5:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 26, 2020 at 11:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 30, 2020 at 3:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 12:14 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 25, 2020 at 10:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 12:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 20, 2020 at 12:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 21, 2020 at 3:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Aegon - March 21, 2020 at 6:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 23, 2020 at 4:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 1:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 1:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 25, 2020 at 5:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 2:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 26, 2020 at 2:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 26, 2020 at 5:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 27, 2020 at 2:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 4:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 10:59 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 28, 2020 at 12:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 31, 2020 at 11:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 26, 2020 at 9:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - March 26, 2020 at 10:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 1:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 28, 2020 at 7:50 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 28, 2020 at 2:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 28, 2020 at 7:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 31, 2020 at 8:40 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 12:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 3:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 4:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 4:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 1, 2020 at 4:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 2, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 12:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 3:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 4, 2020 at 9:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 3, 2020 at 11:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 3:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 4:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 5:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 1, 2020 at 10:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 2, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 2, 2020 at 12:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 2, 2020 at 12:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 2, 2020 at 2:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 3, 2020 at 2:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 3, 2020 at 8:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 3:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 4, 2020 at 12:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 4, 2020 at 2:02 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 4, 2020 at 3:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 4, 2020 at 12:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 4, 2020 at 11:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 6, 2020 at 4:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 6, 2020 at 4:42 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 9, 2020 at 1:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 9, 2020 at 4:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 13, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 13, 2020 at 3:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 12:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 1:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 2:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 2:20 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 9, 2020 at 4:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Anomalocaris - April 9, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 15, 2020 at 2:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 2:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 10:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 17, 2020 at 2:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 20, 2020 at 2:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 22, 2020 at 6:59 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - April 23, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - April 18, 2020 at 6:11 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 16, 2020 at 11:25 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - April 18, 2020 at 2:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 16, 2020 at 11:44 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 1:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - April 17, 2020 at 10:34 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - April 18, 2020 at 11:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 19, 2020 at 7:39 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 20, 2020 at 9:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 20, 2020 at 1:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 16, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 16, 2020 at 1:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 17, 2020 at 9:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 16, 2020 at 11:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 17, 2020 at 10:25 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 17, 2020 at 11:19 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 17, 2020 at 6:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 18, 2020 at 9:58 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - April 18, 2020 at 10:29 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 18, 2020 at 10:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 20, 2020 at 3:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 21, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 21, 2020 at 12:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 23, 2020 at 11:08 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 23, 2020 at 12:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 23, 2020 at 2:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Anomalocaris - April 23, 2020 at 2:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 23, 2020 at 5:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 24, 2020 at 10:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 24, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 24, 2020 at 5:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 21, 2020 at 1:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 23, 2020 at 2:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 24, 2020 at 12:18 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 24, 2020 at 3:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 27, 2020 at 12:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 27, 2020 at 1:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 27, 2020 at 3:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 27, 2020 at 5:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 28, 2020 at 11:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 28, 2020 at 12:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 28, 2020 at 3:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 4:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 12:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 30, 2020 at 12:02 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 30, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 1, 2020 at 8:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 29, 2020 at 10:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 1:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 12:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 4, 2020 at 12:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 4, 2020 at 9:18 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 5, 2020 at 11:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 5, 2020 at 2:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 4, 2020 at 6:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 27, 2020 at 6:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 27, 2020 at 10:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 3:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 28, 2020 at 11:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 11:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 29, 2020 at 12:16 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 3, 2020 at 11:37 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 3, 2020 at 10:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 4, 2020 at 11:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 4:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 4:50 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 5, 2020 at 9:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 11:41 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 27, 2020 at 3:46 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 24, 2020 at 7:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 27, 2020 at 5:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 11:19 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 1:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 3:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 4:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 30, 2020 at 12:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 12:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 4:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 4, 2020 at 1:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 5, 2020 at 3:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 5, 2020 at 4:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 7, 2020 at 10:12 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 7, 2020 at 1:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 7, 2020 at 6:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 5, 2020 at 10:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 6, 2020 at 4:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 6, 2020 at 7:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 6, 2020 at 7:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 7, 2020 at 2:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 7, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 8, 2020 at 12:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 8, 2020 at 3:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 11, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 11, 2020 at 7:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 12, 2020 at 10:39 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 12, 2020 at 11:04 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 12, 2020 at 12:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 12, 2020 at 1:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 12, 2020 at 4:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 14, 2020 at 11:41 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 18, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 20, 2020 at 12:15 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 22, 2020 at 11:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 22, 2020 at 12:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 22, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 28, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 28, 2020 at 11:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 1, 2020 at 12:27 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 1, 2020 at 8:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 3, 2020 at 12:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 3, 2020 at 12:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 14, 2020 at 5:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 14, 2020 at 7:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 7, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by downbeatplumb - May 6, 2020 at 1:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by downbeatplumb - May 6, 2020 at 1:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 30, 2020 at 7:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 1, 2020 at 7:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 3, 2020 at 11:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 4, 2020 at 10:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 10:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 5, 2020 at 12:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 5, 2020 at 4:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - May 5, 2020 at 2:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - May 6, 2020 at 9:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 5, 2020 at 5:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 11:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 6, 2020 at 10:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 7, 2020 at 8:14 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 7, 2020 at 9:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 11, 2020 at 4:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 22, 2020 at 12:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 28, 2020 at 5:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - May 28, 2020 at 8:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 29, 2020 at 12:09 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 3, 2020 at 12:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 3, 2020 at 4:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 3, 2020 at 5:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 5, 2020 at 9:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 5, 2020 at 12:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 9, 2020 at 12:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 3, 2020 at 10:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 5, 2020 at 9:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - June 9, 2020 at 1:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 10, 2020 at 2:39 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 10, 2020 at 6:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by UtilitarianDeist - June 13, 2020 at 5:22 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 13, 2020 at 6:32 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by UtilitarianDeist - June 13, 2020 at 6:34 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Peebo-Thuhlu - June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 447 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 16270 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 28 4483 September 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6377 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21529 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  LOL. Way To Go Britain. Minimalist 2 1088 March 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19667 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3087 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 28997 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 55352 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie