Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
RE: So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
(April 19, 2020 at 4:41 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(April 19, 2020 at 1:27 pm)Prof.Lunaphiles Wrote: They are responsible for representing their constituents
-and who are the president's consituents?

Quote:They do not have the power to regulate activities outside their jurisdiction; but they do have the power to set the example for other jurisdictions to emulate. All the President could do with his power that would have been completely rejected by you, would have been to issue mandatory residential isolation, enforced by martial law; and of course, to satisfy your lusts, he would have to issue the wartime production of ventilators for people who are going to die, because of their underlying health problems that weaken their immune system.
That sounds great.  Wartime mobilization to meet a pandemic?  Hooah!  Why we aren't already three months into it, at least, is a good question.  Ever seen how many liberty ships and strategic bombers we pumped out in ww2?  

Quote:You have been posting a lot, lately, and your ability to compose decent reading is declining. It's a sham, genius, wake the fuck up. The government is not adequately designed to deliberate and justify policy resolutions; which would more accurately describe incompetency and resolution of any security officer.
Yeah, weathers shit, can't go anywhere.  Turns out...and I don't know if you'd heard this or not...but america got hit by a plague while a uniquely unqualified president sat on his thumbs.

Quote:What the fuck are you trying to describe - country of personal responsibility???

How about you picking up the ball of personal responsibility. You obviously believe that you are smart, and can write shit - I can understand your essays - they are pretty good. But you are not going anywhere, because you are not willing to take responsibility for trying to solve problems before they happen - you are a 20/20 hindsight troll.
I don't write for a living.  I "do shit" for a living, lol.  I write for the pure fun of it, and for watching you wallow around in your own filth trying to respond to it.

Quote:The problem is the government is improperly designed for a sophisticated and diverse society that expects a rational deliberation process and justification of policy resolutions.

Now, do you expect the President to generate a solution to the real problem with government?  Dead Horse

By the way, are you in favor of Joe Biden for president?
Whatever problems our government has..and they're too numerous to list off..none of them are made better by having the cretin-in-chief at the helm in an emergency.

Why has it become so taboo, or I guess just too much.... to insist on a president who wants the job, and can do the job.  A job they volunteered for, and then swore an oath to do.

No, I'm not a dem voter.  Guess you'll just have to bitch about joe biden to the clouds, huh?
Good rod the lengths this guy will go to shift the blame 

What's wrong with acknowledging he messed up ? Obama messed up too more then once .

It's absurd
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, what is it that Trump should have done differently? - by The Architect Of Fate - April 19, 2020 at 4:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1703 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12764 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 600 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Should Have Gone To The Correspondents Dinner Minimalist 0 628 April 28, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Jr. & Eric have new business selling shit from China Fake Messiah 1 579 March 21, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  This Douchebag Should Have Died. Minimalist 0 468 October 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where no wiener should have gone. brewer 49 6802 August 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Should Have Listened To The Tattoo Artist. Minimalist 16 4089 June 5, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Think that President Clinton Would Have Done This, Snowflakes? Minimalist 15 4496 June 2, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Crusin Chubbys done their strippers wrong brewer 0 509 February 27, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: brewer