Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 3:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K. your way to proof.
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof.
(April 30, 2020 at 4:55 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: That's about par for your general overestimation of your own mental acuity.

nope, i know im a dummy which is why i look everything up and have three points of reference to every claim i make. that my friend is why i also trump you guys even when you are not capable of understanding i won.

you and the rest are falling for fake history. it is revisionist bs trying to white wash evil men so as to adopt their evil ways without the stigma that they died with. Voltaire was an evil man, but modern atheism has adopted his method of challenging God morality. so to us to point back tot he father of your atheism and say look this is where you get your arguments and these are the reason voltare failed historically these are the reason you fail... Has you guys scrambling to rewrite history... 

but note, all you d-bags have are historical commentary trying to desperately convince you this man was a saint... I have been pulling quotes from voltare's own private and public works and addresses. Your commentators are lying, if voltare's actual body of work is read. but the commentator know none of you guys will even need to read what voltare said when they can fill you full of lies and you will never even question them

I provided his real world work read it for yourself. He said God does not exist but can not proclaim it because they would burn him at the stake. This information is almost 30 years old to me, and i knew or remember from then his anti God anti Semitic quotes. but loophole away from being prosecuted by the church under this greater idea of deism the Franklin and others were supposed to be apart of. they thought that these great mind would unlock some greater form of worship. but then like now atheism is just an excuse to kill god in one's head to be drilled or to drill someone in the can.

When we learn of voltare it was not through commentary we read his works, so none of you is going to drop some wiki commentary and bully me into thinking like the sheep you all have become. i know this man's work, and he was a monster in word thought and deed.

(April 30, 2020 at 7:13 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
Quote:cute, but this is not how research works. you have tertiary sources trying to topple evidence use from a verified primary source. Primary source in this case being a paper/tretis written by Voltaire himself which directly contradicts things people/fake news says about him. His words correctly and contextually quoted will ALWAYS Trump someone else's thoughts on the man.
your source work is garbage. it is third hand information while i am quoting Voltaire himself.
you can just by your word think it carries enough weight to dismiss a direct quote. it doesn't my post and the quote with the citation stand.

if you want to argue this go write a peer reviewed paper with BS tertiary sourced material and come back to me. because you are effective using an editorial in the enquirer/a tabloid to refute a recorded and well documented statement from the source himself.
Oh dear you want to talk about citations .Perhaps you shouldn't brag to loudly on that front because your track record thus far isn't good . For starters you provided no citation for your claim about Voltaire's deathbed quote let alone anything peer reviewed .Nor did you provide any for Voltaire's suppose hidden atheism .I on the other hand provided 3 sources that challenge the story that you provided no refutation for . Jus saying i'm right and your wrong isn't a  refutation 

Quote:f you have ever properly studied the man and read his works and the thing he himself said like the quoted tretis of 1763 his acceptance to 'god' was a farce to allow him to not be ostracized in his community. in the quoted i gave yesterday He himself said that if:
"This little globe, which is but a point, rolls through space, as do many other globes; we are lost in the immensity of the universe. Man, only five feet high, is assuredly only a small thing in creation. One of these imperceptible beings says to another one of his neighbors, in Arabia or South Africa: 'Listen to me, because God of all these worlds has enlightened me: there are nine hundred million little ants like us on the earth, but my ant-hole is the only one dear to God; all the other are cast off by Him for eternity; mine alone will be happy, and all the others will be eternally damned."
They would then interrupt me, and ask which fool blabbed all this nonsense. I would be obliged to answer, "You, yourselves." I would then endeavor to calm them, which would be very difficult.

HE IS MOCKING PEOPLE AND THEIR IDEA OF GOD!

How could he mock them if he believed in any form of God?!?!

Can't you see into his words and meaning or are you too ignorantly stuck in today's dialect to see his intentions?
the blue he appeals to the vastness of space and man's scientific understanding of it all even the religious people could understand this.
then in green he points to how small and insignificant man is.in the red he speaks OF ALL GOD BELIEVING MEN Who claim to represent the one true God.
The dark blue bold is voltare mocking the doctrines of salvation by saying out of the hundred millions of different views it is my colony of ant my religious sect that has God care for us while damning everyone else!
In the black bold underline this is the dig this is the zing this is the stinger. In that religious people are so stupid that they in his analogy would not see themselves as the small little ant who would claim the God of the vast universe would only bless their little hole/colony. that if he told the Theists this they would form a mob that would be difficult to calm down.

If dude was not an atheist why is he using the VERY SAME BS Arguments you yourself have made as an atheist? why does he draw a line between believers in God and mocks them, their doctrine and their understanding of how random life is? why is he speaking for a scientifically enlighten position and not defending his knowledge of God. Answer he was a atheist in deeds but not proclamation. he was a coward this work among several other prove this.
None of the quotes you provided prove he was an atheist .His mockery of organized religion and doctrinal conceptions of god does not make him an atheist .Furthermore i see no reason you couldn't believe in a god and mock it so this isn't a point either , And yes both i and Voltaire may use similar methods but from two different position .So i'm afraid you have failed to establish Voltaire's atheism and merely demonstrated his disdain for organized religion and their concepts of god not god itself or his disbelief for that matter .Ultimately your whole case grinds down to"if Voltaire was a theist he would agree with ou doctrines and wouldn't mock them " This doesn't follow.

Quote:as point out above it does. as all religions were included in the quote. if he were apart of any religious movement then he would not defer his knowledge base to the science of the time, rather than doctrine. As then Science was a clown school farce of intellect. that the church was the supreme authority in education knowledge and learning. all major universities Harvard Yale oxford Dartmouth all of them had religious based/filtered curriculum. Voltaire unprecedentedly took scientific fact out of the religiously filtered education system, and for the first time used science to separate himself from God.

Before this science was sponsored by the church and was a study in how god worked. Men like Voltaire are seen as the fathers of modern atheism because they took science from the church and used it to create a divide between the knowledge of science and God. his 1763 tretis is a example of this.
This again isn't a case . Because Voltaire wanted to move science and education outside the grasp of he church and didn't want it wedded to theological doctrines and filters does not make him an Atheist( This assumes a theist should desire this ) And again splitting the Church from science does not make him the farther of modern Atheism sorry your case remains unmade .

Quote:and your has you ignorantly posting tertiary source material IN VOLUME to try and refute a direct primary source. This would indicate you are not even smart enough to have this conversation let alone be in a position to grade or judge someone else's work. Yet i had the good grace to see past your personal failing and lack of or the inability you have to identify and rank evidence properly. Rather i held you hand and explained to you your failings as a intelligent man.

educate yourself before you speak to me moron:
As for your contined mocking of my sources so far your sources have either 
Worked against your point 
Not actually proved the thing you insist it does 
Contridicts other sources you used 
Or attacked a claim i never made 

And sticks and stones (Lectures me about sources when he himself cited a source that said opposite of what he was claiming because he didn't read past the first paragraph )

Quote:citation please

like this:
Several examples of his slanderous words against the Christian faith and the Bible are cited.

In 1764 he wrote, “The Bible. That is what fools have written, what imbeciles commend, what rogues teach and young children are made to learn by heart” (Voltaire, Philosophical Dictionary, 1764).   “We are living in the twilight of Christianity” (Philosophical Dictionary). In a 1767 letter to Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, he wrote: “Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd, and bloody religion that has ever infected the world…My one regret in dying is that I cannot aid you in this noble enterprise of extirpating the world of this infamous superstition.”[2] Voltaire ended every letter to friends with “Ecrasez l’infame” (crush the infamy — the Christian religion). In his pamphlet, The Sermon on the Fifty (1762) he attacked viciously the Old Testament, biblical miracles, biblical contradictions, the Jewish religion, the Christian God, the virgin birth and Christ’s death on the cross.  Of the Four Gospels he wrote, “What folly, what misery, what puerile and odious things they contain [and the Bible is filled] with contradictions, follies, and horrors”[3]. Voltaire regarded most of the doctrines of the Christin faith – the Incarnation, the Atonement, the Trinity, Communion – as folly and irrational. And finally, “To invent all those things [in the Bible], the last degree of rascality. To believe them, the extreme of brutal stupidity!”[/url]
Many more such quotes could be cited as to Voltaire’s disdain for Christianity, but those will suffice. Voltaire’s writings were so divisive that in 1754 Louis XV banned him from Paris. Relocating in December 1754 to Geneva, Switzerland, he purchased a beautiful chateau called Les Delices (The Delights). He lived there for five years until 1760 when as the result of his antagonistic writings and plays attacking Christianity, he was virtually driven from Geneva by the Calvinist Reformers. To escape the pressure from the Calvinists, Voltaire moved across the border to Ferney, France, where the controversial Frenchmen lived for eighteen years until the end of his life in 1778 at age 83. He continued to write until his hand was stilled in death.

Now the question arises as to the veracity of what some call an “apocryphal story.” While Voltaire’s disdain for the Bible is evident, did he ever make such a prediction and did any Bible Society ever use either of his residences, from where he wrote his blasphemous words against the Bible and the Christianity, as a warehouse to store Bibles? The answer to that question is an emphatic, “YES!”

[url=https://crossexamined.org/voltaires-prediction-home-and-the-bible-society-truth-or-myth-further-evidence-of-verification/]https://crossexamined.org/voltaires-pred...ification/
And lastly 

So i imagine you have abandoned your four previous poor sources and instead have replace them with an apologetics site that clearly an agenda (interesting you get to appeal to a pro Christian site but when i do it my site is butthurt ). Alrighty you still lose i'm afraid .Firstly i don't remember ever proclaiming he was a Christian and yes i imagine his harsh words for h church got him in a lot of trouble but that doesn't make him an Atheist .Secondly i already conceded that it was used as a bible repository in my last response but pointed out that according to one of he links on the wikipedia article you cited it was temporary .I also point out you made a series of other claims about the house so there is that . As i already said though the Christian obsession with something so petty is sad .

So ultimately 
You failed to prove Voltaire's atheism 
You are a hypocrite on sources 
And i can only assume your either pig headed or dishonest .Anyone i gave you another chance at a conversation .You failed  .Don't respond to me any further i have no more time to waste on you (ignored )
LMAO 

want the truth? here is a synopsis with more than 20 primary sources that prove everything claimed.

(May 4, 2020 at 6:10 am)Nomad Wrote:
(April 28, 2020 at 3:50 pm)Drich Wrote: because he was king atheist and started the movement and grandfather the same BS arguments you guys still use

Acutally Voltaire was a deist.  He believed in a god that got the ball rolling and then got out of Dodge, a non interventionist god who started the universe then sat back to see what eventuated.  Definitely not an atheist.

Also, atheism is as old as religion, hell even some religions (mainly centered around India and China) are themselves atheistic.  In the classical west the first atheist school of philosophy was the Greek school of the atomists, who were the first to describe the world without any reference to god (and likely amongst the earliest preludes to modern science), there were plays written about atheists and eventually Greek philosophy resulted in Epicurus, the one person most rightly deserving of the title "grandfather of atheism".  Epicurus died c. two millenia before Voltaire was born.

But you don't care about reality.  It contradicts the fantasy world built inside your head.
but he wasn't. i have primary source quotes from Voltaire himself what do you have wiki commentary?

Messages In This Thread
A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Brian37 - March 13, 2020 at 2:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Fireball - March 13, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 13, 2020 at 3:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by chimp3 - March 13, 2020 at 7:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Peebo-Thuhlu - March 13, 2020 at 7:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 9:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 6:37 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 14, 2020 at 7:59 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Chad32 - March 14, 2020 at 8:57 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - March 14, 2020 at 9:23 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - March 14, 2020 at 8:16 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 8:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 14, 2020 at 9:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - March 14, 2020 at 10:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Fireball - March 14, 2020 at 12:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 10:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 11:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 12:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Valkyrie - March 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 16, 2020 at 7:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 14, 2020 at 10:00 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 14, 2020 at 10:28 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 11:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 14, 2020 at 12:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 14, 2020 at 12:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 14, 2020 at 3:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 14, 2020 at 4:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 16, 2020 at 9:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 16, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 16, 2020 at 10:40 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 16, 2020 at 10:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 11:12 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 16, 2020 at 12:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 4:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 5:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 1:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 1:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 4:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 17, 2020 at 4:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 17, 2020 at 10:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 18, 2020 at 1:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 16, 2020 at 6:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 2:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 2:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 2:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 16, 2020 at 2:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 3:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 17, 2020 at 12:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 12:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 17, 2020 at 2:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 3:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 16, 2020 at 4:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 16, 2020 at 5:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by zebo-the-fat - March 16, 2020 at 5:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 16, 2020 at 5:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Valkyrie - March 16, 2020 at 6:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 2:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 17, 2020 at 3:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 17, 2020 at 4:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 17, 2020 at 4:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 4:14 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 8:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 20, 2020 at 11:42 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 20, 2020 at 3:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 20, 2020 at 7:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 23, 2020 at 1:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 23, 2020 at 5:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 17, 2020 at 5:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 18, 2020 at 6:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 18, 2020 at 6:58 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - March 18, 2020 at 7:29 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 18, 2020 at 1:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 18, 2020 at 8:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 18, 2020 at 3:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 12:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Simon Moon - March 18, 2020 at 3:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 18, 2020 at 4:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 1:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 12:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 2:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2020 at 2:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 19, 2020 at 4:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - March 20, 2020 at 9:32 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - March 20, 2020 at 10:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 20, 2020 at 11:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 20, 2020 at 2:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 2:39 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 23, 2020 at 11:57 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 23, 2020 at 10:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 24, 2020 at 5:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 25, 2020 at 7:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 26, 2020 at 1:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 26, 2020 at 5:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 26, 2020 at 11:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - March 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 30, 2020 at 3:35 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 12:14 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 25, 2020 at 10:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 20, 2020 at 12:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 20, 2020 at 12:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 21, 2020 at 3:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Aegon - March 21, 2020 at 6:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 23, 2020 at 4:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 1:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 1:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 25, 2020 at 1:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 25, 2020 at 5:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 25, 2020 at 2:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 26, 2020 at 2:02 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - March 26, 2020 at 5:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - March 27, 2020 at 2:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 4:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 10:59 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 28, 2020 at 12:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - March 31, 2020 at 11:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 26, 2020 at 9:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - March 26, 2020 at 10:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - March 27, 2020 at 1:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Foxaèr - March 28, 2020 at 7:50 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LadyForCamus - March 28, 2020 at 2:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - March 28, 2020 at 7:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - March 31, 2020 at 8:40 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 12:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 3:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 4:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 1, 2020 at 4:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 1, 2020 at 4:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 2, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 12:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 3:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 4, 2020 at 9:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 3, 2020 at 11:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 3:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 1, 2020 at 4:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2020 at 5:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 1, 2020 at 10:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 2, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 2, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 2, 2020 at 12:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 2, 2020 at 12:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 2, 2020 at 2:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 3, 2020 at 2:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 3, 2020 at 8:25 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 3:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 3, 2020 at 4:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 3, 2020 at 4:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 4, 2020 at 12:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 4, 2020 at 2:02 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 4, 2020 at 3:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 4, 2020 at 12:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 4, 2020 at 11:17 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 6, 2020 at 4:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 6, 2020 at 4:42 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 9, 2020 at 1:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 9, 2020 at 4:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 13, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 13, 2020 at 3:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 12:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 1:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 2:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 2:20 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 9, 2020 at 4:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Anomalocaris - April 9, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 15, 2020 at 2:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 15, 2020 at 2:30 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 15, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 10:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 17, 2020 at 2:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 20, 2020 at 2:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 22, 2020 at 6:59 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - April 23, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - April 18, 2020 at 6:11 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 16, 2020 at 11:25 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Abaddon_ire - April 18, 2020 at 2:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 16, 2020 at 11:44 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 16, 2020 at 1:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by arewethereyet - April 17, 2020 at 10:34 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by LastPoet - April 18, 2020 at 11:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 19, 2020 at 7:39 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 20, 2020 at 9:38 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 20, 2020 at 1:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 16, 2020 at 12:12 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - April 16, 2020 at 1:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 17, 2020 at 9:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - April 16, 2020 at 11:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 17, 2020 at 10:25 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 17, 2020 at 11:19 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - April 17, 2020 at 6:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 18, 2020 at 9:58 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - April 18, 2020 at 10:29 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 18, 2020 at 10:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 20, 2020 at 3:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 21, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 21, 2020 at 12:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 23, 2020 at 11:08 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 23, 2020 at 12:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 23, 2020 at 2:16 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Anomalocaris - April 23, 2020 at 2:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 23, 2020 at 5:34 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 24, 2020 at 10:55 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 24, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 24, 2020 at 5:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 21, 2020 at 1:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 23, 2020 at 2:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 24, 2020 at 12:18 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 24, 2020 at 3:21 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 27, 2020 at 12:51 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 27, 2020 at 1:33 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 27, 2020 at 3:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 27, 2020 at 5:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 28, 2020 at 11:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 28, 2020 at 12:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 28, 2020 at 3:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 4:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 12:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 30, 2020 at 12:02 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 30, 2020 at 12:56 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 1, 2020 at 8:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 29, 2020 at 10:47 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 1:31 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 12:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 4, 2020 at 12:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 4, 2020 at 9:18 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 5, 2020 at 11:01 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 5, 2020 at 2:04 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 4, 2020 at 6:10 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 27, 2020 at 6:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 27, 2020 at 10:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 3:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 28, 2020 at 11:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 28, 2020 at 11:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - April 29, 2020 at 12:16 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 3, 2020 at 11:37 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 3, 2020 at 10:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 4, 2020 at 11:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 4:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 4:50 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 5, 2020 at 9:56 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 11:41 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - April 27, 2020 at 3:46 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 24, 2020 at 7:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 27, 2020 at 5:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 11:19 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 1:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 29, 2020 at 3:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 29, 2020 at 4:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - April 30, 2020 at 12:41 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 12:53 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - April 30, 2020 at 4:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 4, 2020 at 1:55 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 5, 2020 at 3:09 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 5, 2020 at 4:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 7, 2020 at 10:12 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 7, 2020 at 1:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 7, 2020 at 6:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 5, 2020 at 10:38 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 6, 2020 at 4:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 6, 2020 at 7:06 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 6, 2020 at 7:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 7, 2020 at 2:23 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 7, 2020 at 2:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 8, 2020 at 12:15 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 8, 2020 at 3:54 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 11, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 11, 2020 at 7:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 12, 2020 at 10:39 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 12, 2020 at 11:04 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 12, 2020 at 12:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 12, 2020 at 1:22 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 12, 2020 at 4:07 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 14, 2020 at 11:41 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 18, 2020 at 11:45 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 20, 2020 at 12:15 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 22, 2020 at 11:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 22, 2020 at 12:19 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 22, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - May 28, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 28, 2020 at 11:28 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 1, 2020 at 12:27 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 1, 2020 at 8:24 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 3, 2020 at 12:08 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 3, 2020 at 12:49 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by GUBU - May 14, 2020 at 5:47 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 14, 2020 at 7:11 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 7, 2020 at 4:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by downbeatplumb - May 6, 2020 at 1:44 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by downbeatplumb - May 6, 2020 at 1:48 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 4:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Architect Of Fate - April 30, 2020 at 7:13 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 1, 2020 at 7:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 3, 2020 at 11:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Paleophyte - May 4, 2020 at 10:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 4, 2020 at 10:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 5, 2020 at 12:05 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Jehanne - May 5, 2020 at 4:00 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - May 5, 2020 at 2:43 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Gwaithmir - May 6, 2020 at 9:43 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 5, 2020 at 5:50 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - May 5, 2020 at 11:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 6, 2020 at 10:06 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - May 7, 2020 at 8:14 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 7, 2020 at 9:36 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 11, 2020 at 4:57 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Mister Agenda - May 22, 2020 at 12:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 28, 2020 at 5:45 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - May 28, 2020 at 8:40 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Nay_Sayer - May 29, 2020 at 12:09 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 3, 2020 at 12:32 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 3, 2020 at 4:37 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 3, 2020 at 5:29 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 5, 2020 at 9:30 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 5, 2020 at 12:58 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 9, 2020 at 12:36 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 3, 2020 at 10:52 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 5, 2020 at 9:35 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by no one - June 9, 2020 at 1:01 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Drich - June 10, 2020 at 2:39 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Bucky Ball - June 10, 2020 at 6:03 pm
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by UtilitarianDeist - June 13, 2020 at 5:22 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by The Grand Nudger - June 13, 2020 at 6:32 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by UtilitarianDeist - June 13, 2020 at 6:34 am
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof. - by Peebo-Thuhlu - June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 448 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 16274 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 28 4483 September 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6377 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21529 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  LOL. Way To Go Britain. Minimalist 2 1088 March 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19671 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3087 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 28997 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 55360 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie