Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 8:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK
RE: White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK
(June 14, 2020 at 1:03 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Anywho. Editz, I think that my comments offend your sensibilities more than being demonstrably untrue, and that's a good thing.  We also prefer to believe that we don't have a white supremacist problem, but..instead, a white nationalist problem.

I don't think we have either, really TBH, in the UK at least. To call, say, the British Nationalist Party a "fringe" political group would be to vastly exaggerate its size. 

I thought it was rather these current troubles are something todo with failings in police training and also racial profiling caused by black people committing (relatively speaking) far more crime? 

Why might black men commit more crime than whites in the USA? Perhaps they refuse to work for the boss (white man, invariably), saying "yessir nosir boss," as it were, due to slavery, for most of their working life (now wouldn't that be understandable?) so most jobs are out of the question. Also America has basically fuck all welfare state so...starving...need money therefore crime....

...and in any case...you know what? I'm gonna go out and commit AS MUCH CRIME AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE FUCK YOU WHITE AMERICA BOSS SLAVERS!!! Also fully understandable...to a degree. 

There's also in recent years been the rise of BLM which promotes distrust and hatred of the police causing perhaps more, shall we say, disobedience leading to fatalities.

Or perhaps, on the other hand, there are systematic invisible oppressive structures pinning down BAME people, leaving crime as the only option for survival, which White America has put in place in order to achieve....what exactly? Do tell, I'm all ears.

The fact this whole furore has revolved around ripping down ANCIENT statues and fighting police surely speaks VOLUMES that society isn't now racist for the overwhelming part (and thank goodness for that!) as there are no CURRENT targets!

And breath.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK - by Duty - June 14, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22685 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4846 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 392 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 1017 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 3027 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 3112 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1170 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 2128 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Statue of Lee to be removed from Va capital. Brian37 161 8918 June 16, 2020 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 10269 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate