Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous
How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous
Anti-5G Necklaces Found To Be Radioactive

Quote:The Dutch authority for nuclear safety and radiation protection (ANVS) issued a warning about ten products it found gave off harmful ionising radiation.
It urged people not to use the products, which could cause harm with long-term wear.
There is no evidence that 5G networks are harmful to health.
The World Health Organization says 5G mobile networks are safe, and not fundamentally different from existing 3G and 4G signals.
Mobile networks use non-ionising radio waves that do not damage DNA.

Clearly, this is one of those reverse Antifa plots - they made you THINK 5G was killing you, then told you radioactivity would protect you, then sold you the radioactive necklace to kill you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous
Well damn, what will I use for stocking stuffers now?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous
Cyanide capsules?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Nightshade berry jam.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have thought firing a large caliber bullet into one’s brain offers the most immediate, everlasting and most completely effective protection against every and last bit of the harm 5G cell signals will ever have not done to you otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3314 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Not afraid of blowing yourself up ....... BUT..... Brian37 13 808 April 5, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1415 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 373 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News Minimalist 6 538 June 25, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Tell Us Something We Don't Know Minimalist 14 1207 June 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm
  Doesn't PETA have something better to do? brewer 33 2382 March 12, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  And With Nixon Having Been There This Is Saying Something Minimalist 19 2119 January 2, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ah! D-Day It Isn't! Minimalist 0 286 November 17, 2017 at 1:05 pm