Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge
#73
RE: Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge
(October 15, 2020 at 11:50 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: They're going to punch you either way, whether you walk into it, or they have to chase you down and bean you in the back of the head.  They'd likely prefer your back be turned, imo.

What do you think?

For some reason, people are having difficulty understanding my thoughts on this thread; I really thought I'd already conveyed what I think.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge - by Mister Agenda - October 17, 2020 at 8:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank You, President Trump! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 2312 November 6, 2025 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Who should be afraid? And what should they do? TaraJo 14 5919 March 8, 2025 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Americans: Have You Thought About How You Will Cope if Trump Wins? AFTT47 140 36158 January 14, 2025 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 67387 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 1828 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Jackie 53 19654 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 1088 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 8738 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 8775 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 5400 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)