Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice
Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice

Well, fuck my cock.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice
And if that isn't a sign that the country is turning to shite, I don't know what is.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Anyone who is surprised hasn't been paying attention.

This was a joke from the start. Trump and cronies were going to do this come hell or high water.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

America is dead and I would recommend researching relocation options.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(October 26, 2020 at 9:32 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: America is dead and I would recommend researching relocation options.

I'd like to agree, but this is a symptom of a global problem, IMO. Too much emotional bullshit, too little reason. Results may vary, but these fuckers are fucking everywhere. I'm sympathetic, but surely you see the need to defend your home and country, right?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
SCOTUS shall now be referred to as the Supreme Cult of the United States.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 26, 2020 at 11:49 pm)Sal Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 9:32 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: America is dead and I would recommend researching relocation options.

I'd like to agree, but this is a symptom of a global problem, IMO. Too much emotional bullshit, too little reason. Results may vary, but these fuckers are fucking everywhere. I'm sympathetic, but surely you see the need to defend your home and country, right?

What am I defending exactly? It's completely corroded, every facet of the Whitehouse has been covered in a thick acidic slime thanks to 45.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Just means more shit to course-correct.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
A majority Catholic Supreme Court - and now the Dems want to put a Catholic in the White House......

You REALLY think ol' Joe is going to turn down those late night phone calls from the pope?

Oh - you optimist you......
Not all Catholics are extreme in their beliefs. I grew up surrounded by them. At one time I was one of them though it wasn't my choice.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 508 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 220 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3988 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Expanding The Supreme Court onlinebiker 94 3782 September 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1456 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7910 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  UK Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful zebo-the-fat 6 583 September 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1503 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Justice Kennedy retiring! polymath257 30 3290 June 29, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Mermaid
  The WLB's Next Supreme Court Pick? Minimalist 0 448 March 15, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist