Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
RE: Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
Quote:Lol...What's this? I thought black lives matter?
Yup Black Lives matter . Last i checked that person is still alive . Tell me what obligates BLM to rush to this morons defense ?

Quote:White Antifa RACISTS bashing in the teeth of a young black man for daring to protest Big Brother Tech censoring reporting of Biden family corruption. 
For protesting Tech companies cracking down on an unfounded conspiracy theory pushed by a right rag and the guy who once said "The truth isn't true " ,And hitting a black person doesn't prove their racists anymore then if it was a bunch of black people hitting a white guy (though i condemn the attack)

Quote:And BLM stands there at lets them.
You mean BLM are not going out of their way to protect some nutcase protesting tech companies for not allowing an unfounded conspiracy theory to be pushed .Those monsters (thou condemn the attack ) But BLM is under no obligation to help this asshole .  

Quote:Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Athene - Less than 1 minut
Black lives matter--so long as n***ers aren't thinking for themselves. Then these POS Antifa terrorists will come for black folks like slave patrols--while their dumb, commie BLM mammies nod in approval.
Black lives matter regardless but if you push retarded conspiracies expect backlash (thou i don't codone her being hit ) And comparing Antifa going after someone for spewing a baseless conspiracy theory to slave hunters is stupid (thou i don't condone the attack ) And it's not BLM's job to protect this idiot .

You really are deranged
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party - by The Architect Of Fate - October 18, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 790 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4961 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 1024 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1777 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 686 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1814 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 506 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1786 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  black people 450 years a slave?!!? Drich 77 7631 June 13, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: UtilitarianDeist
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2398 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene