Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Songs of gog magog
#32
RE: Songs of gog magog
We've had this conversation so many times. The stuff in magic book comes from the same sources...and the same methodology, as the stuff in hadith.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're on the right track. You probably shouldn't believe what human shamans say about the future. I feel like one day you'll probably get all the way there, and become an apostate. That's why you're here, at this place, after all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 3, 2023 at 12:59 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 3, 2023 at 1:03 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 5, 2023 at 2:43 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Ravenshire - September 3, 2023 at 2:30 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 5, 2023 at 3:00 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Ravenshire - September 5, 2023 at 3:42 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Deesse23 - September 5, 2023 at 9:14 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 5, 2023 at 8:35 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Deesse23 - September 6, 2023 at 2:49 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Fake Messiah - September 6, 2023 at 2:55 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 6, 2023 at 10:29 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 7, 2023 at 7:38 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 7, 2023 at 8:21 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Ravenshire - September 7, 2023 at 9:13 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 7, 2023 at 9:30 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Anomalocaris - September 8, 2023 at 1:49 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 8, 2023 at 10:48 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 8, 2023 at 11:31 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Deesse23 - September 9, 2023 at 2:16 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Bucky Ball - September 9, 2023 at 3:02 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Bucky Ball - September 9, 2023 at 5:21 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Angrboda - September 3, 2023 at 2:35 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 5, 2023 at 3:00 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 5, 2023 at 3:06 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 5, 2023 at 3:38 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 5, 2023 at 3:44 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by WinterHold - September 5, 2023 at 5:18 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Angrboda - September 5, 2023 at 9:35 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by awty - September 5, 2023 at 9:17 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Anomalocaris - September 5, 2023 at 8:44 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Anomalocaris - September 5, 2023 at 8:57 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Bucky Ball - September 8, 2023 at 11:20 am
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Bucky Ball - September 10, 2023 at 6:59 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 8, 2023 at 7:00 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by LinuxGal - September 8, 2023 at 7:07 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 8, 2023 at 10:18 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by The Grand Nudger - September 8, 2023 at 10:53 pm
RE: Songs of gog magog - by Angrboda - September 9, 2023 at 4:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy: PART II WinterHold 6 2444 May 9, 2021 at 10:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy WinterHold 140 40951 April 6, 2021 at 8:31 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Japanese beauty: Meiko Kaji songs WinterHold 4 1443 May 26, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 73382 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hands down, one of my favorite songs. Heat 26 12120 January 6, 2016 at 12:40 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  One of my favorite Genesis songs orogenicman 2 2052 July 7, 2015 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Songs for your mood Creed of Heresy 28 7692 January 24, 2015 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Life story songs BrokenQuill92 4 2536 December 2, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Favorite Love Songs thesummerqueen 73 26137 February 23, 2014 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Atheist bands, atheism-themed songs Creed of Heresy 16 7029 January 8, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Fenix



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)