Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses?
#65
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses?
If she doesn't know about it, it's cheating. If she does and that's fine with her, it's just a tuesday night.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by FrustratedFool - September 21, 2023 at 5:40 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by no one - September 21, 2023 at 6:53 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Angrboda - September 21, 2023 at 8:44 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by awty - September 21, 2023 at 9:16 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Belacqua - September 21, 2023 at 9:31 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Belacqua - September 21, 2023 at 10:23 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by GrandizerII - September 21, 2023 at 10:39 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by LinuxGal - September 21, 2023 at 10:13 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by pocaracas - September 21, 2023 at 11:35 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by awty - September 22, 2023 at 3:03 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Kitan Etos - September 22, 2023 at 3:05 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by awty - September 22, 2023 at 3:06 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Angrboda - September 22, 2023 at 3:25 pm
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 2:51 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 3:06 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 3:22 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 3:39 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 3:49 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by Ahriman - September 23, 2023 at 4:16 am
RE: Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? - by The Grand Nudger - September 23, 2023 at 2:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 8600 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  Illegal! chimp3 25 5897 April 11, 2019 at 11:17 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Illegal Immigration Lek 183 48544 February 15, 2019 at 3:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Illegal Immigrants RoadRunner79 149 50361 June 27, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 11749 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do countries in the middle east allow religion to have such an influence? GODZILLA 11 3248 April 12, 2018 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Ruckus123
  Why does it have to be government vs market? Aegon 15 6265 December 30, 2017 at 11:47 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Illegal Immigration Lek 8 2760 January 16, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So Why Do We Have To Hear About This From Reuters? Minimalist 12 3273 August 21, 2015 at 3:10 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jon Stewart Gets on Jeb - Multiple Answers - Bush Minimalist 1 1248 May 17, 2015 at 9:33 am
Last Post: dyresand



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)