Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In your opinion what causes christians to believe in Jesus
#51
RE: In your opinion what causes christians to believe in Jesus
There came a time for me when I wondered if I believed in God/Jesus/etc. or if I was told that is what I believed in. As I worked through that, I realized that I had been told - this is what we believe, and I went along with it. I was pretty young when I made that distinction and started to look more closely. It was then I realized that I did not believe any of it. Then I allowed a few years for my mind to be changed...it wasn't.
What fresh hell can this be? - Dorothy Parker



Messages In This Thread
RE: In your opinion what causes christians to believe in Jesus - by awty - April 29, 2025 at 1:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What causes Atheists to convert? Twiggy 40 3176 August 23, 2026 at 6:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why is Jesus Circumcised and not the rest of the christians ? Megabullshit 25 16384 May 13, 2025 at 8:23 am
Last Post: awty
  Jesus wants passionate christians purplepurpose 3 1639 April 1, 2023 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Search for Causes Lek 202 48450 January 9, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In your opinion purplepurpose 20 9700 July 9, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why can't Christians Verify Exactly Where Jesus Was Buried? Firefighter01 278 117190 January 19, 2017 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Why can't Christians Verify Exactly Where Jesus Was Buried? Firefighter01 0 873 August 31, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Firefighter01
  Your lack of imagination is your defeat Little Rik 357 120661 July 27, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Evidence and causes for doubt LadyForCamus 43 16157 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  AF friends, an opinion on Bible debate, please drfuzzy 25 9722 October 1, 2015 at 10:50 am
Last Post: houseofcantor



Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)