RE: The Absurd GOP
February 3, 2026 at 4:46 pm
(This post was last modified: February 3, 2026 at 4:50 pm by The Grand Nudger.)
One wonders who the "we" is in that statement, eh?
The whole idea of wiping out the debt is farcical. The debt is intentional. The results of getting rid of it would be catastrophic. These people live in a fantasy land created for the express purpose of robbing us blind...and, yes, working us to death. Plenty of them know that, and they also think that were dumb enough to be lead along in this way - and not without reason. They just seem to think they're on the right sight of the billionaire bunker moat.
The whole idea of wiping out the debt is farcical. The debt is intentional. The results of getting rid of it would be catastrophic. These people live in a fantasy land created for the express purpose of robbing us blind...and, yes, working us to death. Plenty of them know that, and they also think that were dumb enough to be lead along in this way - and not without reason. They just seem to think they're on the right sight of the billionaire bunker moat.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!


