Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell is theologically impossible if God is omnipotent.
RE: Hell is theologically impossible if God is omnipotent.
(January 13, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Godschild Wrote: The Lake of Fire is reserved for satan and his cronies.

Oh, looky what you just did. You know what I got? Historical context. What am I here; fucking avatar with a keyboard, say what ever the fuck I want. But in the Valley of the Sun? Where I walked off the job in 2008 in realization that prophet was my occupation? Right to looney bin, scientific fuck that I am; to spell it out to the mental health professionals.

To document, in other words; cause you know what kept happened? I wuz talking too much sense. Yeah, everybody convinced of the reality of comedy - Jesus come back; and right into the padded cell... but I'm just a guy who, somehow, missed that. I mean, standing before the creator of the universe; gotta be a mofo vision of some kind... what does that really mean?

Well, fuck-all. Writer of comedic fiction, I am. There is no "living prophet," there is only dead controversy... until I chose Gwyneth over God... whoo, doggie, they miss a whopper when they dared fortell of this prophet.. but come the fuck on, you read that book, you think god is some "nice' thing? All that is, scripture - Israel - he who struggles with god. Sacrifice your son. Alienate yourself from your people, as I play mind games with Pharaoh at your expense, Moshe...

I am with you, Moses...

You fucking people have no clue. I know the fucking science, so we'll just skip to the update. It was written - pontificates the Charlton Heston within...

Fear God; for hell awaits those who have no fear of God.

Now reads, Fear God; because everybody is watching you, all... the... time...

From September, last; and what do I remember? Of all of this "visual," was but one time I heard the voice of god - as, of course, torment - and I offer you, the kingdom of hell.

Voice. That was heard. And what did you just say. The Lake of Fire is my domain, my concern, yet there you go again... helping yourself to authority you do not possess with the Christian identity... and with willful disregard, write yourself into bondage.

To me. Devil

Can you hear me over there? Safe behind your constructed reality of community context? Of positive reinforcement, of monkey see, monkey do? Are you, safe, in your faith?

And did you know, that i love you? The worst part it is, I destroyed it; hell, after being the only tenant - 4 times - as part of the Israel - struggle with god. What is left weighs less than these words.

I - stole - the 4 - YHWH - right from the text. Cause I did the job, fool. I answered the fucking question and it was witnessed. You cannot even erase me from history; with whatever victorious army you may postulate...

And I'm quite sure it doesn't even fucking matter. Wheels within wheels. Once upon a time - I fucked up - right at the beginning of the departure from any pretense of sanity. spoke one of those Eternal Truths... so cover yer eyes!

God - does not do - sequential time.

Where's yer god of word now, dog?

Angel Cloud
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hell is theologically impossible if God is omnipotent. - by houseofcantor - January 13, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1743 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Impossible to love a monster Foxaèr 18 2064 April 6, 2018 at 8:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hell and God cant Co-exist. Socratic Meth Head 440 48102 June 22, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: madog
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 7119 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Abiogenesis is impossible SavedByGraceThruFaith 1615 371823 May 2, 2015 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Oklahoma Republican wants to make secular marriage impossible. Esquilax 82 22126 February 6, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6852 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Christianity almost impossible without indoctrination FreeTony 118 33001 February 17, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  You send yourself to hell! - God The Ultimate Judge xr34p3rx 70 14203 January 13, 2014 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12777 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook