Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rokcet Scientist "66% of Claimed Rapes are false"
RE: Rokcet Scientist "66% of Claimed Rapes are false"
Well, I just want to be sure to point out to the mods and admins which little fucker to keep an eye on, you crybaby dickhead. For someone who is running around calling people misogynists, you sure were a fucking chowderhead when I didn't feel like talking about what you wanted to talk about. Let me see, derogatory mentions of menstruation, calling me a cunt and saying I wish I had a penis? Now, you're calling Rokcet Scientist a misogynist? Ha! Yeah, we can all ignore the man boy behind the glass, guys. He's just an angry little teenager.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rokcet Scientist "66% of Claimed Rapes are false" - by Phil - February 10, 2012 at 11:46 am
RE: Rokcet Scientist "66% of Claimed Rapes are false" - by Shell B - February 12, 2012 at 11:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Echo's and false perception and puddy tats. Brian37 6 462 July 5, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Wink Scientist ejected by audience after trying to crowd surf at classical music concert MountainsWinAgain 11 2208 June 22, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Feigned indignation and false maryterdom complex Brian37 36 12315 July 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist