Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
#2
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you
* Violet doesn't know where to begin, so don't be embarrassed Smile

Used to be whatever I got fed by a certain person I trusted completely. And his father was a conspiracy theorist, whom he often half-believed. I'm still left with such theories limping on in partial forms in my head, but I'm crazy enough without talking about them in detail Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Wackiest Notions and Theories which have occurred to you - by Violet - March 15, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 9208 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 13332 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 20089 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 12173 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share? Greatest I am 22 11626 April 28, 2013 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories. JohnDG 35 21608 July 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Present your NUTTIEST Internet Conspiracy Theories TheDarkestOfAngels 8 5143 January 3, 2012 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Cyberman



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)