Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy theories?
Conspiracy theories?
Guys, I'd love to get people's opinions on the myriad of youtube clips pertaining to illuminati symbolism, (also in music).
Is any of it true?  Bilderberg, NWO, David Rockefeller, Federal Reserve Bank!

Surely, none of these people and organisations are doing anything wrong by us, are they? Big Grin
I can see how people can get "indoctrinated" by these types of clips.
I like both my feet firmly planted in reality! (whatever the fuck even means anymore!)

is this all just as much woo as religion?

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Conspiracy theories?
If it's a conspiracy theory, what need do we have of it?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Conspiracy theories are nothing but a plot of the government to keep us occupied while they slowly swich us out for replicants.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Conspiracy theorists are basically useless, they're much more interested in the imaginary Hollywood style plots like secret death camps under the Earth's crust, governments creating natural disasters, shape-shifting lizard people etc.

The real conspiracies are much more mundane and less amygdala-tickling, they seem to have nothing to say on things like that

Also, thank you for posting a picture of Nicki Minaj's ass, I would feel slightly ashamed if I looked one up of my own accord but having one forced upon me means I can enjoy it guilt free Smile
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
Youtube is notorious for videos being taken down for having a piece of copyrighted music, or a couple of minutes from Star Trek or whatever. Is it likely that governments and secret world organisations are going to leave up videos exposing their grand conspiracies, and let these brave whistle-blowers carry on making them without something unfortunate happening to them?

Unless they're working a double double double bluff...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I would be surprised if Google/Youtube isn't one of their tools, anyway. (I mean, if they existed!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Governments are typically pretty good at keeping secrets (the estimable Mr Snowden notwithstanding).  If there were conspiracies involving the Illuminati, we likely wouldn't even know the name 'Illuminati'.  Since we do, there aren't.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Conspiracy theories are great, because they are self-contained, when it comes to evidence. Any and every piece of evidence against the conspiracy can be easily dismissed as a fabrication, committed by the conspiracy. Lack of concrete evidence for the conspiracy can be equally easy explained by - you guessed it - the conspiracy cover-up. You can't lose - and there's no need for rational thinking at all. All you need is a childish belief, that governments are magical and thousands of people involved never run their mouths, or make mistakes...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
This one's 5 hours ... I'm 3 hours into it.
It tries to explain how egypt is connected to the monarch and tries to place jesus as the son of cleo patra! sure why not?

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I recall someone once humorously claiming to be part of the grand global conspiracy and his job was controlling the price of zinc.

Which leads me to wonder if there really was such a conspiracy how it would/could work.  For instance, what ever group is in charge will need a bureaucracy to research possible courses of action, the consequences of that action, and implementation of that action should it be deemed necessary to implement.

Let's say the 'cabal' decides after careful study that it furthers their ultimate goal(s) if the people of Franklin, Texas have a 4% increase in the level of fluoridation in their water, however, the study revealed there is an otherwise inert contaminate in the local water supply  that neutralizes the desirable effects of the fluoride.  A special line of 5 Hour Energy is made just for sale in Franklin, but the plan is stymied when the special 5 Hour Energy is accidentally sent to Glendive, Montana by an unavoidable random computer error.  An emergency session of the 'cabal' is called to weigh alternatives in correcting the issue, and they order another study to see if perhaps shipments of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter could be modified with the extra fluoride.   Well, the study finds that there are 2 problems to that, the fluoride throws off the taste of the margarine, and the interaction of the Chem-trail project with the locals having a net decrease in margarine consumption will require a special modification to the Chem-trail program in that area . . .

Huh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 2003 107182 April 23, 2024 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Nanny
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1065 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13369 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2875 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2405 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8226 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11522 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6168 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16442 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7461 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546