Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories.
The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories.
If you read the news, history books, watch t.v. and go to movies. Stop it, unless you happen to be a fan of propaganda. The only way to get truth is to do it on your own, shame on you for thinking the people who write your books and scripts put down absolutw truth. Only you have the answers, it doesn't matter what anyone elses opinion is. It's so sad to see a bunch of people who realized the bible is a load of bullshit, not realize that so is everything else they are subjected to. You need to take some time to think for yourself or go blow your brains out for being a waste to human kind. <--- I would, why not you?

p.s. I happen to like propaganda, I watch movies. But I realize, it doesn't matter what side of the coin you are on, you are still on the coin and its gotta land sometime.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: The scariest conspiracy, is the conspiracy of conspiracy theories.
Darfaq did I just read?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
The Avengers isn't true? God Damn! I wanted my hulk doll signed.

I can't believe my newspaper lied to me about the local bookclub kerfuffle disagreeing whether 50 shades of grey is literature or erotic fiction.

What is their master plan! Do tell us!

Or not.. because my alarmist BS bell is ringing.

The illuminati have told me to cut this thread short now.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(June 29, 2012 at 6:58 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: The Avengers isn't true? God Damn! I wanted my hulk doll signed.

I can't believe my newspaper lied to me about the local bookclub kerfuffle disagreeing whether 50 shades of grey is literature or erotic fiction.

What is their master plan! Do tell us!

Or not.. because my alarmist BS bell is ringing.

The illuminati have told me to cut this thread short now.

OMG! How was I mistaken, not 100% of everything is a lie! wtf was I thinking. Good sir, why so threatend? I never said everything was propaganda, never said there was only a little bit either. But it is there you see it everyday and take it as the norm.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(June 29, 2012 at 7:00 am)JohnDG Wrote: OMG! How was I mistaken, not 100% of everything is a lie! wtf was I thinking. Good sir, why so threatend? I never said everything was propaganda, never said there was only a little bit either. But it is there you see it everyday and take it as the norm.

Threatened? No. Mildly offended that you would arrogantly and automatically assume that the many highly intelligent members of this forum are not aware that the media presented to us daily is rife with the agendas of others.

We are aware of it, and how presumptious of you to demand that we take everything at face value with no evidence but self-authenticating assumptions and belief.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Damn it! He's onto us!!!! Plan B, Plan B!!! Panic
Quote:Mildly offended that you would arrogantly and automatically assume that the many highly intelligent members of this forum

First of all, never targeted specifically anyone, especially not based on intelligence. Second, most people do not realize they are watching propaganda, read propaganda and constantly dish it back out. Third this is simply a response thread to another about consiracy theories which made it appear to be one of those cases where most didn't realize it.

Also I apologize to all the highly intelligent members of this forum who read this that I insulted with my blatent and misrepresented post.

I also apologize to NoMoreFaith, for assuming it was a personal assault.

I just want people to look into it more, our freedom is never guarunteed.
You could of been a hell of a lot more tactful in your OP I'll say that much.
(June 29, 2012 at 7:20 am)Napoleon Wrote: You could of been a hell of a lot more tactful in your OP I'll say that much.

it's 4am lol... im really tired atm, don't get the use the comp much except random times now.

You can't really take anyones words seriously though unless you have done all the research yourself and happen to agree or not.

Quote: go blow your brains out for being a waste to human kind.

I like to explosively exxagerate.
(June 29, 2012 at 7:00 am)JohnDG Wrote: OMG! How was I mistaken, not 100% of everything is a lie! wtf was I thinking. Good sir, why so threatend? I never said everything was propaganda, never said there was only a little bit either. But it is there you see it everyday and take it as the norm.

Of course you are not mistaken, making no mistake is a symptom that accompanies the disease of passing vacuous bromides off as opinion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 1988 100472 Yesterday at 8:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1060 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13349 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2847 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2396 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8224 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11464 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11140 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6129 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16400 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby