Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'll try to make it short and sweet.
#6
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet.
(April 4, 2012 at 10:16 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Greetings. Impressive name there, one of those that makes you think "I wish I'd thought of that!"

Thanks Smile I actually didn't want to keep it after I made it and still dont want to keep it but dont know if you can change it. It's the combination of my birth year animal and my element in the chinese zodiac.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Metal_horse - April 4, 2012 at 10:09 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Forsaken - April 4, 2012 at 10:13 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by libalchris - April 4, 2012 at 10:14 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Matt231 - April 4, 2012 at 10:15 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Cyberman - April 4, 2012 at 10:16 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Metal_horse - April 4, 2012 at 10:26 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Shell B - April 4, 2012 at 11:52 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Cyberman - April 4, 2012 at 10:39 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Erinome - April 4, 2012 at 11:13 pm
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Aegrus - April 5, 2012 at 12:52 am
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by Shell B - April 5, 2012 at 12:56 am
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by frankiej - April 5, 2012 at 3:36 am
Re: RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by fr0d0 - April 5, 2012 at 3:40 am
RE: I'll try to make it short and sweet. - by padraic - April 5, 2012 at 4:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does this make sense Susan 2 1022 January 31, 2021 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's Try This Again Definitely Disillusioned 8 3155 July 4, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Whelp, make me feel good people breadbasketbomb 56 14404 April 19, 2016 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Jackie
  My short intro findingdoubt 10 5440 August 26, 2013 at 6:42 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Wanted my direction to make sense smax 19 6575 May 13, 2013 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: smax
  Hey y'all - I need some non-Christian help on a short survey Baba Asheri 16 6604 March 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  A short introduction UngodlyFossil 12 5876 January 19, 2012 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: UngodlyFossil
  Hi, Is time to make this playing field a little more even reasonprevails 25 11498 August 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: reasonprevails



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)