Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Try This Again
Let's Try This Again
Guys. Sorry if you took me as rude. I misunderstood the purpose of the introductory forum and assumed it was for introducing your intellectual standpoint or what you're looking for in the forum or whatever. I'm just generally at the end of things in my world and I looked for solace the wrong way on the internet and it was a mistake. I get it. I screwed up. Forgive me if I offended you.

So.

Hi.
RE: Let's Try This Again
I think you'll be okay.

Welcome to the forums. I'm Steel, resident Swag King. (The Queen of Tacos is a pretender)

Join in and we'll warm up.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hello!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Try jumping into/starting a discussion thread if you're looking for a particular topic, lotsa folks here to talk about lotsa stuff.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Greetings!
G'day from down under.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Woof!

I might need to sniff you for awhile.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

Hullo, DD. Good mea culpa, most don't have the bollocks for that. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let me get to know more about you.... KittyAnn 46 6172 November 21, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10455 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Mandatory Hi and Let's Get to Business! AllForChrist 8 1911 November 15, 2014 at 7:47 am
Last Post: c172
  You lot just let anyone join huh? Revenant77x 28 5603 March 25, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Let's Start Over, I'm Blackrook and I'm Here to Get Some Answers to Important Questions Blackrook 48 18105 October 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  So let me properly introduce myself.. theatheistguide 24 10060 May 8, 2012 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  I'll try to make it short and sweet. Metal_horse 13 5527 April 5, 2012 at 4:15 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused