Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi
RE: Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi
(April 26, 2012 at 2:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You're defective and abnormal.

(I bet that didn't sound hostile at all Jerkoff )

But I'm not.
My penis has never missed it's intended destination even once.
As one says in Turkish, "Hak yolu varken, bok yolu neden?"

Quote:Your failure to establish your assertains as facts is troubling in and of itself, if you could, you would be left hostility regardless the minute you invoke denying these folks the same rights you would claim for yourself (such as the right you assume you have to publicize your viewpoints and opinion, -which you do not, in fact, have. Because you are defective and abnormal, and these things offend my decency-).
Same rights? I do not have to offer homosexuals the privilage of homosexuality. Neiter does the state. Saying this isn't hostility, it's showing respect to the institution of marriage, whose purpose is to create families, children that are born from a mother and a father.
This is the purpose of marriage, not "love" or whatever.
I don't give a damn if two guys or two girls love eachother, they can very well cohabit the same space for as long as they like, but they cannot ask the public to approve of their union and accept them as "normals" amongst their own. I certainly do not.
But as homosexuals are obviously so emotional about this issue, I guess a middle way can always be found.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi - by kılıç_mehmet - April 26, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1197 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1511 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 364 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 559 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Exhorting Atheists to Solve Society's Ills Prof.Lunaphiles 21 2032 April 18, 2020 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1689 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1282 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1583 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 502 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Ideologues - The Biggest Danger to a Society Mechaghostman2 15 1552 August 30, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger