Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question I want to raise
#6
RE: Question I want to raise
Oh good heavens they're trying to be put "on the same level" as everyone else. Uppity faggots. Can't have that, whats next, cats marrying dogs? Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Question I want to raise - by Justtristo - May 24, 2012 at 11:03 pm
RE: Question I want to raise - by kılıç_mehmet - May 25, 2012 at 12:25 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by Justtristo - May 25, 2012 at 1:56 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by kılıç_mehmet - May 25, 2012 at 3:49 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by KichigaiNeko - May 25, 2012 at 4:14 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by The Grand Nudger - May 25, 2012 at 7:06 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by kılıç_mehmet - May 25, 2012 at 10:39 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by Tobie - May 26, 2012 at 4:48 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by Chuff - May 25, 2012 at 10:11 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by Reforged - May 25, 2012 at 10:35 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by Jackalope - May 25, 2012 at 11:37 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by downbeatplumb - May 26, 2012 at 9:50 am
RE: Question I want to raise - by KichigaiNeko - May 26, 2012 at 9:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 12549 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 10404 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 1115 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 37251 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 10710 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 4612 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  US - raise the gas tax onlinebiker 55 13178 November 30, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who do you want to be the Democratic nominee in 2020? CapnAwesome 71 15911 September 14, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  The Nazis Want To Permanently Queer The Deal Minimalist 2 1120 July 24, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 22731 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)