Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much?
I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much?
Seems I can never get a straight answer from these Obama hating Republicans. I really just want to know what he has done that has made your life as miserable as some of these people claim to be. I understand he had plenty of weakness's. But he couldn't have been all that bad.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much?
Well, you can rest assured that some of them hate him because of one very specific reason:

[Image: o-OBAMA-EFFIGY-TERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Most of the time, there is no reason behind hate.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Because of all the white christian hetero male genocide he was doing, psh, have you living under a rock..what did -you- think all those FEMA camps were for?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 14, 2017 at 11:53 am)Khemikal Wrote: Because of all the white christian hetero male genocide he was doing, psh, have you living under a rock..what did -you- think all those FEMA camps were for?  Wink

Don't forget that he confiscated our firearms, too.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Obviously.  Disarmament is step one in the American Holocaust Procedural Handbook that every obama supporter was given and made to sign in blood upon becoming a member of his covert deep state.

I can lend you my copy if you lost yours. I have it memorized.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 14, 2017 at 11:52 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Most of the time, there is no reason behind hate.

Or the reasons are very superficial, of no substance.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 14, 2017 at 11:40 am)It_Was_me Wrote: Seems I can never get a straight answer from these Obama hating Republicans. I really just want to know what he has done that has made your life as miserable as some of these people claim to be. I understand he had plenty of weakness's. But he couldn't have been all that bad.

Because in addition to all of their other personality flaws, republicunts are also lying scumbags.

This far pre-dates the WLB.

[Image: original.jpg]
They're not sure what he did, but they're sure he was black when he did it.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 14, 2017 at 11:40 am)It_Was_me Wrote: Seems I can never get a straight answer from these Obama hating Republicans. I really just want to know what he has done that has made your life as miserable as some of these people claim to be. I understand he had plenty of weakness's. But he couldn't have been all that bad.

Because they are racist pieces of shit who still cannot come to terms with the fact that we had a black man in office.

(July 14, 2017 at 11:42 am)TheBeardedDude Wrote: Well, you can rest assured that some of them hate him because of one very specific reason:

[Image: o-OBAMA-EFFIGY-TERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg]

But...but...but...

This is okay because it's racist white people engaging in this sort of thing. If this was done to the orange shitgibbon, rest assured, there would be hell to pay because how dare this sort of thing happen to a racist white piece of shit.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1422 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2184 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 288 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1123 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 823 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1751 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7331 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 1826 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1426 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU