Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acountability, never got a good answer to this.
RE: Acountability, never got a good answer to this.
(July 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: "So, you are telling me that you are basing your assertion God is just on a book from various authors from various generations that were supposedly inspired by God."
Which part of this was hard for you to understand?

Ok I assume that you mean 'basing your assertion THAT God is just', or: 'basing your assertion "God is just". Your sentance, as it stood, made no sense.

No. I'm saying that my assertion that "God is just" is based upon various authors verified to have been inspired by God and collectively claiming the truth statement.

(July 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Alright, I claim, no, outright state that you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim God is just. Better?
A little clearer, yes, thank you.

To be clear (again), there can be no transferable evidence. Ok, now we've got that out of the way... the evidence you dispute is what the Abrahamic faiths, including the original authors both wrote and concluded from previous writings that God is Just. Now you're disagreeing with this evidence... you can't say that it doesn't exist because it clearly does.

(July 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Yes, based on your statement he inspired people to write God as saying he is just.
Very modest of him, why should we believe him or his followers? What is this based on?
How is God being immodest there lol? He didn't make them write it. "Inspired" doesn't mean forced or coerced. See above for where it came from, and add to that what human beings have deduced to be what God is, by means of rational process.

(July 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: As much as I enjoy ripping your rather feeble attempts of wit to pieces I would rather get a straight answer out of you if possible.
lol and there was me reading that you'd written simple questions only. Where is this cutting retort you refer to??

(July 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Yes, based on your statement he inspired people to write God as saying he is just.
Wow another train crash of a sentance.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 644032 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  I never Foxaèr 35 3095 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 456 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7712 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 618 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2613 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 671 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 2073 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1183 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1649 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama