Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
#10
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
(August 19, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Annik Wrote:
(August 19, 2012 at 5:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm voting Gary Johnson...in my mind. Big Grin

I'm voting for him with my ballot.
Quote:If you are an American citizen who will vote in the upcoming presidential election you can make A Theist very happy by voting for anyone else but Obama. - whateverist
....Yes. Thank you whateverist. I would also suggest to those who can't bring themselves to vote for Mitt Romney, but are dissatisfied with Barack Obama, that they should give serious consideration to casting their ballots for Jill Stein. Loyal liberals, remember the name Jill Stein when casting your ballots. Remember, Jill Stein. A liberal you can be proud of.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by Nine - August 19, 2012 at 5:31 pm
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by A Theist - August 19, 2012 at 8:00 pm
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by Annik - August 19, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Right's true opposition to CRT? Jehanne 33 8758 August 3, 2021 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Make no mistake about it. Jackie 9 2402 June 30, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 6072 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 3664 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 45392 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: awty
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 14541 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 18167 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 3149 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Kitan Etos 45 13632 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  make friends with both washington and moscow Interaktive 8 2618 March 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: fredd bear



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)