Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make friends with both washington and moscow
make friends with both washington and moscow
make friends with Washington and Moscow, how do you like this idea?

I am on the side of Poroshenko, but Russia will remain a partner of Europe, Merkel said

Macron wants to help Ukraine and not quarrel with Russia, said Macron

Merkel and Macron go the third way, without delirium and schizophrenia, that is offered on TV

Putin - not Putin, tramp - not tramp

Putin fights with Americans who invented terrorism

Assad is not a terrorist according to Putin

opposition is not terrorists by trump

Who is a terrorist?
lie Putin and Trump. Holy War Summit
RE: make friends with both washington and moscow
(March 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Interaktive Wrote: make friends with Washington and Moscow, how do you like this idea?

I am on the side of Poroshenko, but Russia will remain a partner of Europe, Merkel said

Merkel and Macron go the third way, without delirium and schizophrenia, that is offered on TV

Who is a terrorist?

Both friend and foe alike vie for global influence. 

But even as imperfect as the west is, the west still provides a voice to more. At least for the moment. It does seem that hyper nationalism has infected America and Europe and that is not a good thing.

You cant make global diplomacy about entire populations. There are tons of Russians whom hate Putin. There are also tons of Saudis whom hate their Prince. And there are Iranians whom hate their theocracy.

I hate Trump, the individual. I hate Bibi, the individual. I hate Putin, the individual. I hate the Saudi Royal family. I hate the Imams who run Iran. But I do not hate entire groups whom always consist of individuals. 

I hate warmongers, regardless of politics. I hate dictators and theocracies and one party states. But I do not hate entire groups.
Panic
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Interaktive Wrote: make friends with Washington and Moscow, how do you like this idea?

Who is a terrorist?

But even as imperfect as the west is, the west still provides a voice to more. At least for the moment. It does seem that hyper nationalism has infected America and Europe and that is not a good thing.

You cant make global diplomacy about entire populations. There are tons of Russians whom hate Putin. There are also tons of Saudis whom hate their Prince. And there are Iranians whom hate their theocracy.

I hate Trump, the individual. I hate Bibi, the individual. I hate Putin, the individual. I hate the Saudi Royal family. I hate the Imams who run Iran. But I do not hate entire groups whom always consist of individuals. 

I hate warmongers, regardless of politics. I hate dictators and theocracies and one party states. But I do not hate entire groups.

Trump and Putin can only affect Europe
harry truman could not influence stalin
so the war was cold

how could harry truman defend himself against germany and japan, except to drop an atomic bomb?

Who is a terrorist?

Ukrainian and Russian aside, I can see why you don't teach English.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sharpen your crayon.
(March 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Who is a terrorist?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Is Trump so naive or ignorant to understand countries don't have friends. They have interests, allies, opponents, and enemies.

He likes Putin because Putin was nice to him and can lie with a straight face, just like him.?.

I don't really understand or British domestic politics or Brexit. Seems to me that May is a cunt and Corbyn is a cock. I wouldn't trust either of as far as I could throw them.
Nuke 'em both!
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 21, 2019 at 6:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Nuke 'em both!

Certainly, if you could protect London, I like London.

From my visits to the UK ,once you get out of most of the cities,England is  far too good for the English. Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4650 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3700 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 502 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah, We Know, Charlie. But These Are Your Friends Minimalist 3 1006 March 28, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  “F*ck Chaffetz, f*ck Jordan,” Boehner said to Alberta. “They’re both a**holes.” Minimalist 3 548 October 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  John Oliver And The Chaos in Washington Minimalist 3 831 October 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15156 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Your friends on Facebook who are avid Trump supporters. How do you deal with them? NuclearEnergy 2 1042 June 2, 2017 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington Minimalist 62 5992 January 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Friends Across the Pond: Why You Should Not Give Up On America Rhondazvous 26 3816 November 11, 2016 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous