Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saints in Alters?
#15
RE: Saints in Alters?
Plague cathedrals, gorgeous.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Saints in Alters? - by ThatMuslimGuy - January 10, 2013 at 8:29 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by CapnAwesome - January 10, 2013 at 8:42 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by ThatMuslimGuy - January 10, 2013 at 8:45 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Something completely different - January 10, 2013 at 8:45 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Darkstar - January 11, 2013 at 4:14 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by jonb - January 10, 2013 at 9:00 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Dee Dee Ramone - January 10, 2013 at 9:00 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Minimalist - January 10, 2013 at 9:01 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by catfish - January 10, 2013 at 9:08 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Minimalist - January 10, 2013 at 9:25 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by catfish - January 10, 2013 at 9:31 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by ThatMuslimGuy - January 11, 2013 at 3:53 am
RE: Saints in Alters? - by Minimalist - January 11, 2013 at 11:48 am
RE: Saints in Alters? - by jonb - January 11, 2013 at 2:36 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by pocaracas - January 11, 2013 at 2:45 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by The Grand Nudger - January 11, 2013 at 2:54 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by jonb - January 11, 2013 at 4:05 pm
RE: Saints in Alters? - by catfish - January 12, 2013 at 5:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saints writings on Jews Fake Messiah 14 6295 December 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What do invented saints tell us about Christianity? Fake Messiah 132 36481 November 22, 2019 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Saints With The Best Stories BrianSoddingBoru4 18 5868 November 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 6460 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Let's Talk About Saints! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 3021 March 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)