Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
(January 29, 2013 at 10:25 am)Zone Wrote:
(January 29, 2013 at 9:42 am)Stimbo Wrote: Then yours is a useless god, since there is no motivation for me to adopt any theistic beliefs and certainly not yours. I can carry on living my life exactly as though there were no gods while you spend your life on your knees in terror. After all, we both end up in the same place. One of us might as well enjoy the ride (for a given value of "enjoyment" anyway, but that's outside the scope of this thread).

Your words are particularly and hilariously ironic in light of your recent loaded poll.

No you see once you understand that you have been saved you will be born again and will no longer live the sinful life of self indulgence you live now with your worldly idols but but you will be part of the body of Christ. It's not about where you go where you die but a process of inner transformation of the heart in eternal union...and so on.

Umn yea,, sounds good, make up woo and drink the Kool Aid because it feels right. Got it. In other news, people have other forms of woo too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? - by Brian37 - January 29, 2013 at 10:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3322 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6135 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? ReptilianPeon 14 5373 January 14, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 7175 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer